Blew up my truck.... Time for a Cummins I think

subliminal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks, it looks like the grille might need clearenced but thats nothing an angle grinder wont fix.

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
what intercooler did you use darrin? is that the 91-93 dodge factor ic?

bad as truck too. im doing it on the same year truck so im sure ill bug ya a bit.

i was going to try to keep the acc drive setup pretty much as stock as possible but i will have to figure out the a/c part. i guess i could search around for everything. i think figuring out the belt setup and the ic piping/ mounting appears to be the hardest part. everything else looks pretty simple. ill take you up on that tensioner. pm me a price and i can pay pal ya.

Thanks!, Hope I can help.

The IC that I used is from a 01 7.3 SuperDuty. I got the piping kit off e-bay and fabbed it from there. It wasn't that difficult. You can see them from my photos. It was just a universal piping kit. If you get a Super Duty IC try to get the Ford Factory boots for the IC itself They are lie 3.5" ID to 3". They are very expensive to buy new!

I'll send you a PM pm the tensioner.

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
I tried to send you a PM but I don't have that option when I click on your name. You may have to turn that option on in your settings.

But figure $30.00 shipped for the tensioner.

dukedrummer89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I scrapped the whole crew cab super short bed idea, ran into title problems.

Bought a 96 F150, and put the drivetrain in it... well, new axles, a different trans, but the same motor

Its so much cleaner/nicer of a truck than the ccsb was

You must be registered for see images attach

FordGuy100

Reaction score
How far back did you have to move the tranny in this repower? I'm trying to figure out how far forward I can mount mine, every moves it back 2-3 inches though.

KyleQ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dude that truck looks BAD ASS - I would love to have something similar to that to tow with... beautiful truck.

93_444idi

first on race day
Reaction score
dukedrummer, that truck looks great man. hope to have something similar soon. what all you got done to the 12v? saw you put an aftermarket fuel pump on it, any reason?

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDIBronco86

Members online