BB or MM injectors

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have a dyno sheet or other information on the improvement from a set of BB injectors to the MM injectors? If it is significant, I'll be saving my pennies a few extra weeks for the MM's.

Thanks-

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes the Moose injectors. Sorry. I saw that short hand somewhere and assumed it was common.

gandalf

Reaction score
I think you're best bet on technical information will be Mel himself. I doubt that there are that many Moose Misters out and about that anyone other than Mel has run a test.

The only other possibility I can think of would be a Dyno Day testing run at one of the recent Rallies, the last gtg, I think in Michigan.

I would trust Mel to give you accurate information, not to inflate his product too much. From all I've heard he doesn't need to. The word of mouth I've heard is that the Moose Misters are very good.;Sweet

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Dr Sutton has a set and he dynoed them some time back. They make a good inprovement in power but I don't have the sheet nor the numbers.. He will post up when he sees this..MM injecters... Wow, thats a new one for me... Might run with it too...:thumbsup::sly:angel:

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I swear I didn't make the MM thing up. I'd take credit for it but someone would beat me down eventually.:D