Banks Turbo Flange??

J_For_JUstin

Reaction score
Hey guys so I have a tendency to not leave things alone for long. I want a hood stack for my idi. My truck is a 1994 7.3 idi with a banks sidewinder kit. My only problem is it that i don't want to cut up my downpipe for the flange. But I don't know where to get another flange for the turbo? Can anyone please help me out with this (links/ideas would be great). In the photo I have circled what I need, please let me know what you got! Thanks!

You must be registered for see images attach

J_For_JUstin

Reaction score
You are correct I ordered a 2.5 and 2.75 and the 2.75 is the correct size but I ordered a whole exhuast flange kit. I need the downpipe flange (same one in the photo) but I can't seem to find them anywhere in 2.75"? If you have a place where I can get one let me know please. Thanks

Macrobb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You are correct I ordered a 2.5 and 2.75 and the 2.75 is the correct size but I ordered a whole exhuast flange kit. I need the downpipe flange (same one in the photo) but I can't seem to find them anywhere in 2.75"? If you have a place where I can get one let me know please. Thanks
I don't know... Maby call and ask Banks? I personally could use a spare flange myself, so if you find one let me know.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online