ATS 088 Custom Intake. Where to connect CDR tube?

Hydro-idi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oil the filter and it will work fine. The K&N-style cotton filters filter more by the 'stickyness' of the oil than anything else, so you can't run them dry.
Add a layer of light oil(they sell a kit for this exact thing), and it'll do a much better job.

Doesn't matter how much oil you put on those filters, they will still let dirt in. Ran on on a gmc pickup for years and finally tossed it after it clogged up the throttle body with dirt. But if you like em, run em ;Sweet.

Sycostang67

Scooty Puff Junior
Reaction score
This is how I routed mine. I had the 093 valve cover with the CDR attached, ran the hose to a catch can and then back to the intake. It worked pretty good, it caught a lot of oil that would have otherwise gone through the intake.

You must be registered for see images attach

jmuenchow

Reaction score
This is how I routed mine. I had the 093 valve cover with the CDR attached, ran the hose to a catch can and then back to the intake. It worked pretty good, it caught a lot of oil that would have otherwise gone through the intake.

Did you just tap the nipple into it or did you Weld? Pic was hard to tell..thanks

Rossroams

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's awesome, I'm putting a Ford/ATS turbo on mine right now and I didn't want to run a RDT so I thought about bolting the CDR between the filter and turbo. Glad to see other people running it, I'll definitely post my progress!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freqencyheight

Members online