Ate 2 sets of gps in a month or so

Black dawg

Reaction score
I did a Google search for the Bosch 80034 plug.
Came across this thread on a 6.2, 6.5 Hummer forum. These guys are not for the Bosch Plug, after one guy had the end drop off and bounce around on the top of the Piston.

Interesting read.

Goat
It is interesting to me that people have such good luck with the 60g plug. I dont think I have seen more missing tips on a glow plug, and have personally had a piston broke, from the tip of a 60g plug. I believe they are or were made by beru.

As far as the terminals breaking on the 80034, yes I have had problems with that. But it only happens if you are trying to bend the terminal to the side for more exhaust manifold clearance (6.2-6.5). I sucks to see that failed 80034, but it is only one plug, and until I start having problems with them, they will still be what I put in when people want manual control.

I have seen the beru plugs lose tips, and have seen them stuck in heads, and have seen a failed 7.3 because of a lost beru tip.

looking at the pictures of those bosch 80034 plugs, something looks off to me about that plug that lost the tip.....all black like it was leaking?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dieselmainiac

Members online