anyone got the transgo kit installed....

ISurvivedNMU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am looking for some real world experience with it.... i am thinking of doing the upgrade...... also looking at how much you have into the kit and TC.......:thanks: ;p ;)

Got Juice?

Stack Daddy
Reaction score
i will have it installed Jan 26th at DTT.
we will be trying a couple different T/C as well.
I can give you feedback soon.
Paitience young Padawan.;)

Max Power

Reaction score
Nut, how many hours did you put into it? How much power have you fed it?

PEANUTGRWR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
TO DO THE KIT IT PROB TAKES 3HRS AND TO REMOVE THE TRANNY AND PUT BACK IN, IT PROB TAKES 3HRS EACH

Max Power

Reaction score
Nut, can you take pics of that special tool you made? I think I am going to tackle this myself. I might be able to borrow tools too. Any other tools I will need? I guess I will need a engine hoiste and an adapter?

PEANUTGRWR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
MAX YOU WONT NEED AN ADAPTER TO PUT THE ALLI ON AN ENGINE STAND. ON THE PASSENGER SIDE THERE ARE APROX 4-5 HOLES THAT ARENT TAPPED. YOU CAN TAKE A 5/16 TAP AND TAP THEM AND USE THESE AREAS TO BOLT AN ENGINE STAND RIGHT ON. I DONT HAVE PICS OF THE TOOL I MADE ALL IT IS IS A PIECE OF ALL THREAD THAT I CLAMPED DOWN IN A VICE. NEXT I PUT TWO "U" SHAPED PIECES OF METAL ON IT THAT WAY I HAVE 4 AREAS PUSHING AGAINST THE SPRINGS. TIGHTEN THE NUT DOWN ON THE ALL THREAD AND IT WILL COMPRESS THE SPRING CAGE WHERE YOU CAN TAKE OFF THE SNAP RING.

PEANUTGRWR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IVE ADDED APROX 250HP TO IT, IM RUNNING HOT OJ/ATTITUDE STACKED WITH THE 215 QUAD. TALK ABOUT A RUSH!!!!!!!!!