Another E40d post

Jm1992

Reaction score
hello this is my first post, I’ve learned a lot from this site. I have a 1993 Ford F-250 7.3 idi 4x4 extended cab. Currently I’m getting code 62 the solinoid pack, accumulator, springs, valves, and tps have been replaced. I’m assuming tps is fine since I’m not getting a code for that. It is set to correct voltage. Trans shop replaced a broken wire going to the harness. The symptoms I’m getting are when I get up to highway speeds/ overdrive I get the code. No slip An fluids look good. I decided to do some digging around An look like the previous owner spliced a wire going to range sensor. So I decided to replace all the wires on the trans harness for piece of mind. I found a broken wire coming from the main harness the pcm I believe? Have yet to split those wires open yet looks like it goes to the fuse box then down to trans harness connecter i was wondering if anyone had any wiring diagrams from pcm to fuse box under the hood an so on. Sorry for the long post an appreciate anyone’s input.