And the countdown begins.....

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Speaking of countdowns........... Travis......... when is the deadline to reserve a spot at the campgournd? April 1st?

Getting close IIRC.

Heath

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Yep that happens April 1st for the discount - after that you don't get the discount.... I should make an announcement in that thread....

Speedo.... hee hee hee.... it will be Banana Hammocks for everyone!

****The song by Right Said Fred - I'm to **** plays in the back ground*****

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Whoa boys... Slow down with the visuals there.. I'm thinking even a blind man can see that.... I really want to attend but its just not in the cards. But things can change. So heres hopeing for change. Seeing all you designer type guys is really pulling me to attend. And all of you know how much I like a long road trip.. Drive all day and all nite.. I like that.. Call me crazy.. Its what I like. A few years ago I drove 28 hours straight without sleep from Tulsa to Chino Hills Ca with 8 horses in tow driving a 4500 GMC... 6 miles per gallon slowed me down plus the wifey needing to feed and water al 8 when we stopped for fuel or food.. Never sat down in a seat or booth to eat.. Just drive and eat... But thats not the longest drive... Thats the 34 hour trip from Temucla Ca to Regina Sask. Canada. Thats when I have a co driver that helps.... When she isn't sleeping...

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
3 days.....

Hint.

RXXT FXXX 1XX6 XX50 STXXXXXX XXB DXXXXX NOX XXXBO X.X X6 XXTO XXXTOM ALXXXXXX RAX The sports car model as I call em.

Since I have to work tonight and tomorrow night I'm going to start packing today for the trip out to pick her up. Leaving Friday Morning as soon as I home. 9 hour trip one way or there abouts. Picking her up Saturday Morning and then off to tire shop for new rubber all the way around, then driving back Sunday.

Pictures after I pick her up.... hummm debating on that..... thinking about making folks have to attend the IDI Weekend in order to see her....

AGAIN GET YOUR RESERVATIONS IN - Time is closing on the deadline for 25% off the campground fees - On April 1st the discount is only 10% so it's in your best interest to book NOW!!! This Sunday - YES THIS SUNDAY is the final day to receive 25% OFF.

gandalf

Reaction score
3 days.....

:popcorn:popcorn:popcorn

I have a spam filter on my computer, and a pop-up blocker, and an ad blocker. I'm desperately looking around for a SPEEDO blocker. If I see a picture of Travis in his Speedos I think I'll either **** or go blind. I really don't think my poor old heart could tolerate that.

manimal

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
3 days.....

Hint.

RXXT FXXX 1XX6 XX50 STXXXXXX XXB DXXXXX NOX XXXBO X.X X6 XXTO XXXTOM ALXXXXXX RAX The sports car model as I call em.

havent figured out the first word,but here is what I think...
"RXXT Ford 1986 F2/350 Standard Cab Diesel Non Turbo 6.9 C6 Auto Custom Aluminum Rad"

LCAM-01XA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
havent figured out the first word,but here is what I think...
"RXXT Ford 1986 F2/350 Standard Cab Diesel Non Turbo 6.9 C6 Auto Custom Aluminum Rad"

Make that a rust-free F350 standard cab dually non-turbo 6.9 C6 auto custom aluminum rad. And when tow-package equipped (swaybars) and w/ some nice tires they do indeed corner like they're on rails :sly Give it a manual valve body and a nice ratchet shifter, and let the fun begin. Sinfully ugly dash tho...

manimal

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Make that a rust-free F350 standard cab dually non-turbo 6.9 C6 auto custom aluminum rad. And when tow-package equipped (swaybars) and w/ some nice tires they do indeed corner like they're on rails :sly Give it a manual valve body and a nice ratchet shifter, and let the fun begin. Sinfully ugly dash tho...

GOOD ONE!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
720Diesel