All newbs to OB read here first.

CliFord

Reaction score
Well Howdy Ho!

Thanks to whoever put the link here in their sig over at TDS:moon:, I am now here too... :hail:

Freight_Train

Traitor to the brotherhood
Reaction score
Welcome.I like this place a little better.Less restrictions and cooler smilies.Plus I get Emails when someone replies to threads I posted in......Only thing I don't like is the layout but I can live with it easily.I just like the bigger Fonts over there and that you didn't have to click the itty bitty target to go to the newest reply.But those are not really problems.But I still like this place much much better!Next mission is we need pictures!

Max Power

Reaction score
We are always open to suggestions Freight_Train. We will be upgrading to the newest version of VB in March. That should be a bit more familiar to most of you.

You can change the size of the font if you are using IE by clicking on View>Text Size>(select larger size)

morepower02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site guys. As a 3 year member of TDS I can say that I am happy to call this site home:)

geonc

SPIDER BAIT
Reaction score
Originally posted by morepower02
Welcome to the site guys. As a 3 year member of TDS I can say that I am happy to call this site home:)

:cheers: As a 6 yr member of TDS, I as well can say I'm happy to call OB home:thanks: Max;)

morepower02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:cheers: Cheers Man! I am eating hot peppers and drinking cold beer while enjoying this fine site:) I am in my gloryLOL

160k87F250

not rocket science
Reaction score
Hi everyone. Just switched over from TDS, although, personally, I had no problems with TDS. I like what I see. More dieselheads to convince me to keep the truck, which will not keep the wife happy!!:D
John.

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome John, glad to have you on board.

commonsthor

Reaction score
:yell: ok so i have found where everyone is at again . this site rocks or is that rattles.:D well now i can continue my idi education:) i hope this site is as info packed as tds as i see everyone seems to be here now

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
welcome! check out the articles section! the IDI group ahould have had this years ago.

Last edited: