aftermarket parts for the idi body

89uncleremus

Reaction score
yeah i guess it looked ok when i was driving past it at 50mph lol

hey im new to this, how to i get a pic for my account? lol i know noob!!!

CH

Clydesdale

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FWIW Dieselbrad, I got the log in error message when I went to the nation links, which is weird, cause I followed a DT350 thread there... ?

Them windows blow... chew on how to make em work on my truck, but THAT is not the answer.

1994IDI

Reaction score
wow. that looks awful. Like Brad said, it was done very professional.. Someone did a good job. But that looks terrible.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anything that does away with a wing window should be shot! Our trucks were like the last ones to have them. Try and find a new vehicle with a wing window now. cookoo

h2odrx

Anti-O
Reaction score
There. EVERYONE better be able to see these. The job was done on a very professonal manner but they still look like $hit!! And they block the WHOLE wing window. Just take some cardboard and block the window for a week. You will see how bad of a blind spot that makes
You must be registered for see images attach

I got card board on mine right now... Broke it with a pair of plyers....:puke:

timothyr1014

Full Access Member
Reaction score
funny, when the original post circulated the real turn off to me was by the time you are done you end up with a 12" thick a-pillar and lose the wing...looking at it again, that mirror psoition would just plain suck. Looks like you would have to turn your head 60* to look at them

Then again, it probably would work well for the ricer crowd...after all, it takes a special kind of mod to not only look ugly but also loose functionality.

George_7.3IDI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Then again, it probably would work well for the ricer crowd...after all, it takes a special kind of mod to not only look ugly but also loose functionality.

LOL reminds me of something I heard once... "Here's to you ricer driver, he who bolts a rearwing on a front wheel drive!"

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
Since we are talking FUGLY. here are some DODGE mirrors on a OBS. The mirrors are nice but they dont go withe the OBS styling

Highridge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit. Whats worse is it looks like they tacked it and left the old mirror holes open :dunno