A little IDI repair shop humor

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Courtesy of our very own parts hoarding hand model extraordinaire during his field trips to the local pic and pull. LOL

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
Makes more HP, no fuel can get returned to the tank, so it MUST go through the injectors. LOL ok just the one. the one behind just sprays over the engine. lol . And who said diesels don't use spark plugs.

91idi

Fiberglass *****
Reaction score
At least I use glow plugs. Really I do. :D they fit the pressure side hoses nicely and makes people scratch their heads LOL

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He sure was being extra cautious with that wire twisted around the spark plug along with the clamp. Prolly a Chevy mechanic

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Thanks Ron. Guys and gals... I have had these pics in my phone for a few years but never knew how to post them here. So I sent them to a couple of friends so they could post them. Don't worry any... I have a few more that are funny as hell too. I really thought the spark plug in the heater hose with the crappy hose clamp plus the wire twisted up on it was a hoot. I guess the guy didn't have much upstairs. If he did then he would have connected the heater hose directly to the water pump from the head. Some people are really not supposed to use hand tools cause they are the tool....:eek::angel::D

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Yeah Gary sent me a few shop funnies yesterday that gave me a good chuckle.
Got the pleasure to talk to him last night for a few and he asked me to post em for him. Gotta love a field trip to the junkyard. LOL

Last edited:

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Walking thru the yards is about the funnest thing about being there. Finding what some bonehead things is the way to fix something is always a big laugh. Looking at the spark plug in the heater hose tells me the "mechanic" had no idea what was going on unless that plug was from an airplane engine with a huge long reach on it. Maybe thats the need for the added wire to stop the water because you surely know this guy didn't have coolant in that rig thats for sure right there.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zemmeron