94 crew cab interior lights and power door question

C_Luft

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies, I agree on the bad ground on the courtesy lights/map lights, I will pull the lights tomorrow. I dont think i need to replace the rear door actuators, there is a article somewhere on how to open the acutators and repair them.

The idm is not the only issue with that powerstroke and no I will buy new door switches, I want the 4 door power windows and RKE from it, and maybe the 6 inch skyjacker lift
but that Powerstroke hasn't been properly maintained since 2011. Its been needing a complete suspension rebuild for several years now, it crab walks really bad, the steering box wont hold fluid and that caused the powersteering pump to go bad and the steering column is broke but still drivable, the transmission only drives in 2-4 and reverse. The hood is bent from being left open in a windstorm, every door needs new bushings, the bed and rear bumper are dented, and it has bear claw marks on the paint also.
It was a really nice truck back when I was working on it but it needs a alot of repair work
Im trying to convince my mother to part it out and use that money to buy a idi turbo like mine which she wishes I would sell to her.

madpogue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your mom would do better selling that truck whole to someone who would fix it. Sounds like all bolt-up parts.