'93 F250 rear harness total mess.....

Crankybait

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Months and months ago I started a thread on the condition of my rear taillight and brake harness, I couldn't find it so I'll start over. It's really not repairable, after doing more of an internet search I discovered that my original harness had 2 plugs, 1 for trailer lights and the other for trailer brakes. I was able to get another harness but it only has the brake plug( got that harness b4 I discovered I should have 2 plugs) Will the 1 plug harness work or do I need to find a harness with 2 plugs. The other factor difference is the new harness came from a gasoline truck with has more wires for the intank fuel pump.Thoughts?????

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would use a harness as close to your truck as you can get. What’s the year make model of your truck?

Crankybait

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It' my signature '93 F250. It has the towing package with all the fuses and relays under the hood. The donor truck harness came from a '93 F350 with a 460. Guess I'll have to do a pin by pin check on both firewall plugs for proper wire placement. Anyone have a decent harness available??

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
it just so happened I just bought a OBS F3504x4 gasser a couple of weeks ago.
i can surgically remove the harness, but are you willing to pay for the labor hours?

You must be registered for see images attach