Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OK, but we need a class for manuals, and one for automatics. ;Sweet

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You know Mel, I was thinking about how we should do the bracket. I don't think they'll care at all what we do to be honest. He's seems really flexable on the whole deal.

I was thinking that we should try and match up NA's and turbo's. Then match up auto's and bolt actions.....:dunno or something like that.:D

Heath

diesel4me2

Camping is more importanter!
Reaction score
ohhhh, i'm in. just as long as mell can tune my moose pump on thursday or friday :D. i should have the new, decompressed engine in by then:hail as well as a hypermax turbo and intercooler in place.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can I play too?;Really:peelout my BTS is being built as I type this. :hail
Sure you can. I think we'll have a "Guys named Gary" bracket, the whole crew of Gary's can fight it out. The winning Gary moves on to battle the "Guys not named Gary" bracket.LOL:rotflmao

ohhhh, i'm in. just as long as mell can tune my moose pump on thursday or friday :D. i should have the new, decompressed engine in by then:hail as well as a hypermax turbo and intercooler in place.
Mel might try some sabotage.......to knock you out of the running.:eek:LOL I can see it now.....Mel says.... "Gee Chris..........I don't know how your timing got so far off or how your IP's fuel screw got turned all the way down, or how your intercooler tubes are missing. It's a mystery that will never be solved.....But hey, did you see how I kicked your teeth in on the dragstrip.......you punk? Did you taste it???????? Well.......... DID YA??!!"
:rotflmao;Poke

Heath

EMD_DRIVER

Say what?!?!
Reaction score
Sure you can. I think we'll have a "Guys named Gary" bracket, the whole crew of Gary's can fight it out. The winning Gary moves on to battle the "Guys not named Gary" bracket.LOL:rotflmao

Don't beat around the bush Heath... Tell us what's on your mind!

93turbo_animal

Reaction score
we gonna need a smiley slappin another smiley in the face with a glove I do beleive a challenge has just been thrown down

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
You know Mel, I was thinking about how we should do the bracket. I don't think they'll care at all what we do to be honest. He's seems really flexable on the whole deal.

I was thinking that we should try and match up NA's and turbo's. Then match up auto's and bolt actions.....:dunno or something like that.:D

Heath

I would say just line them up and run them, and let the time slips fall where they may.

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
I think everyone should try it. You don't have to drive like you stole it. drive it like you do on the street, just for the experience of watching the lights and improving your reaction times is fun all by itself.

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
so if we are running on a track are there any vehicle safty regulations that we might want to wantch out for, bed tanks, prpane tanks anything like that......

i would ask for a little help being a crew cab but i am not alone in that.