8th Annual (2009) IDI Rally Information

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Glad to have you returning again this year Gary! Very cool, can't wait to see you and your "new" IDI this year.;Sweet

Heath

EMD_DRIVER

Say what?!?!
Reaction score
Glad to have you returning again this year Gary! Very cool, can't wait to see you and your "new" IDI this year.;Sweet

Heath

If I ever get the time, it will finally have the ZF in it! :thumbsup: I'm also trying to work-out getting a turbo for it too!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited:

h2odrx

Anti-O
Reaction score
Hi fellows I just signed up oilburners. I'm new here but not to forums in general. I saw IDI weekend on youtube and I jumped for joy. I have loved IDI's since I was born. Me and my father own a grading company here close Raleigh, NC, and we have run IDI'S since they first came out. I also work on them on the side for the people in the commuity. Since its going to be in KY it will be close enough for me and my brother to go. how do i get in the action I'm looking to pull a camper and need just a 30 amp. Do I call the camp groud or can i set it up though on of you guy's. thanks.
Hey Welcome to OB! WOOOO HOOOOO another North Cackalacking!!!

diesel4me2

Camping is more importanter!
Reaction score
Hey Heath, just an idea. i spend quite a bit of time on pirate 4x4. right now they have an event that there streaming live on "ustream"(it's a free web broadcasting site). with an air card, laptop, and camera we could broadcast parts of the rally on the web for everyone.
i don't have the equipment but as a whole we might. just putting it out there as a way to include everyone who can't make it.
whatcha think, am i cookoo? i think it would be cool.

Last edited:

EMD_DRIVER

Say what?!?!
Reaction score
Hey Heath, just an idea. i spend quite a bit of time on pirate 4x4. right now they have an event that there streaming live on "ustream"(it's a free web broadcasting site). with an air card, laptop, and camera we could broadcast parts of the rally on the web for everyone.
i don't have the equipment but as a whole we might. just putting it out there as a way to include everyone who can't make it.

If it will help, I have an air card that I'm bringing with my laptop. We may even be able to convince Sam to bring hers too...
You must be registered for see images attach

diesel4me2

Camping is more importanter!
Reaction score
there using a logicube webcam, thats all i know of. i'm gonna play with the web cam in a couple days. i think it would be cool

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score

Oh snap, that would be sweet!

The Moose band could do a live concert!:D

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes it would be very cool!:rock: I wish I even had an idea as to what to do or what is needed. Unfortunately, I'm very techno ignorant! I hope it can work.;Sweet

Heath

4x4TruckinGirl

"Cowgirl"
Reaction score
I will surely bring my computer and internet with...... along with my digital camera/video.... we could make an official youtube broadcasting! (or something)

sootman73

Reaction score
Me and mark7.3idi are in site A53! can't wait to see all ya down there!

update: i have another friend hauling his '87 6.9l behind his superduty. he might stay with us or get a spot. not sure. he might be looking to sell it. he doesn't really need it now that he has his psd:Whatever::Whatever:LOL

really nice truck. i'll ask him what hes plans on doing with it by taking it down there.

Last edited:

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Me and mark7.3idi are in site A53! can't wait to see all ya down there!

Cool! It's going to be great to meet you guys! I'll add you to "THE LIST" on page one of this thread. The list is of folks who have registered and posted it. If you have made a reservation and you don't see your name on that list.......let me know.

Heath

Last edited:

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As an update on the drag racing.....

I talked with Dallas Jones, owner of BEECH BEND and he will be able to have us there for the drag racing on Saturday the 4th. We will be racing just each other in kind of a special "IDI Bracket.;Sweet"

He talked about just having the entire track for us earlier in the day (yup the whole place would be ours). But, the cost of getting the crew to run the place and get EMT service would be cost prohibitive with so few trucks.:dunno

Anyway, we are part of the program for Saturday, July 4th.:thumbsup:

Who's going to race me?:peelout:rock:

Heath