8th Annual (2009) IDI Rally Information

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's not big deal to have tanks in the bed. The "real" diesel truck draggsters usually have more than one bottle in the bed.;Really I don't think you can have a box of broken glass or an open 55gal drum of waste oil in the bed, or a keg in the passenger's seat with the hose in your mouth though.:D

:moon:I was just yank'n the chain of all the Gary's coming this year......no offense intended!;Sweet;Poke

As far as who runs with who.....I really don't care.........it's your rally........we'll do whatever you guys want!:thumbsup:

I agree with Gary(the PA oneLOL).........it'd be cool for everyone to go and give it a try.......plus......I'm pretty sure there will be fire works there too.

MAN...... I'M GETTING EXCITED!:rock:

Heath

Last edited:

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't think I'd want to put my reputation behind my **** for winning. LOL

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't think I'd want to put my reputation behind my **** for winning. LOL

I was yank'n your chain a little there too Mel.:rotflmao:thumbsup: We know you're not a sabatour...........but that DANG RON!........He can't be trusted...:mad:LOL:rotflmao

Heath

sootman73

Reaction score
oh i'm def running down the track and pullin on the dyno. i've wanted to do that at the last two DHRA events in indy. this would be so much better than running against all late model diesels that wouldn't even know i was there.

EMD_DRIVER

Say what?!?!
Reaction score
:eek:What did I do now?

There ya go again Ron.... Always with the wasn't me attitude!
You must be registered for see images attach

Makes you wonder!

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
RESERVER YOUR SPOT SOON!

BJ (hoodshualer) posted on the BOOB site that he tried to reserve a Kabin and they are all booked for the weekend! I've emailed the campground's owner for confirmation of this. I also asked him to let me know of any cancelations........that way I can pass it on to you all.

They will hold the RV sites until May 1st. If you are not going to RV camp, you need to get your tent site or get on the waiting list for a Kabin ASAP.;Sweet

You can always cancel if you can't come. You have two weeks before your reservation to cancel and get your deposit back. But, once the spots are gone they're gone.:(

Heath

mark7.3idi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im goin down the strip hope i dont get my a@# slamed well see maybe i will have a turbo by then.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As an update on the Kabins......

I got a reply email from Dan (owner of the campground).... they have ONLY TWO OF THE ONE ROOM KAMPING KABINS LEFT for the rally weekend!

If you are not tent or RV camping.........RESERVE YOUR KABIN NOW! They will be full soon. I'd hate to see someone miss the rally because they couldn't get a Kabin.

Heath

Last edited:

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
ouch not good for last minute people like me, but i took care of mine early this time.....

tuckerd1

WAR DAMN EAGLE!
Reaction score
It's going to be a tough sale, but I'm going to try to make it to this one. I will have to put off the wife's family get together at our house this year. That will be the tough part.

Also, she and I will be in San Francisco 9 days the last of Jun. for work/sight seeing. That's going to be costly!!! Gotta pay for rental car, hotel and wife's flight for 5 extra days

If all goes well I'll make some reservations in the next couple of days.

Wish me luck!!

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Very nice Don!;Sweet

I'll add you to "THE LIST" on the first page of this post!:D

See you and your very understanding wife in July!:hail

Heath

Last edited:

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
BJ has taken one of last two remaining Kabins!;Sweet Only one left........Again, if you're not tent or RV camping.........reserve it now!

Oh, and BJ......I've added you to "THE LIST" on the 1st page.:D

Heath

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bob123456789

Members online