8th Annual (2009) IDI Rally Information

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
Scott,

He is planning on going... he is going to pick up my RV and run down with Ron and Darrin. I may even try to drive down for the day, but it would be over the weekend, so I may miss meeting you.... depending on your schedule....

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
Scott,

He is planning on going... he is going to pick up my RV and run down with Ron and Darrin. I may even try to drive down for the day, but it would be over the weekend, so I may miss meeting you.... depending on your schedule....

Ok Scott, thanks for the update. I know he's been busy.

Scott

(this Scott and Scott stuff is kind of crazy cookoo)

tuckerd1

WAR DAMN EAGLE!
Reaction score
I'm about sick at my stomach sitting here reading all the excitement in the posts, because I will not make to the rally. I have to cancel because of several reasons, mainly because work got in the way. I have not had time to fix the miss in my truck because of my work schedule the last 2 weeks. I've been tied up preparing for and hosting a conference in San Francisco. Also, my wife wanted to turn it into a vacation so we have been gone for 10 days. Got in about 2 AM this morning.

Also, I have 6 horses, ~ 40 laying hens, 5 dogs, and 4 cats (barn rat killers) to take care of. My son is taking off to Florida and our backup help bailed out on us. If the truck was running right I could probably get around this, but because of other things going on this week I may not have time to get the truck running right.

I hate it because I was so much looking forward to it. You guys have a great time.

Don

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We'll miss you Don. Too bad for you too, since it is so close to you this year.

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Well as of 12:00p.m. today, I'll be offline from now till rally time. Gots no home line at the house so no internet access.
If I'm needed for something, I can monitor *** from here on my blackberry, so shoot me a tellie number in the pm or my number is on the BOOB directory ifn ya need sumptin.

The days are growing shorter.
See y'all in a few days!:thumbsup:

dieselgiant

Dieselgiant
Reaction score
hey every body ssorry I've been off for a while, Me and my Dad had a come to Jesus meeting about the trip and Dad SAID YES TO ME GOING!!!!! I won't be able to come thursday but hope to come Friday midday. Is there a time schedule for the caves and pump tuning thing?

hoodshauler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Figures I had everything all ready to go and on the way home this morning the right front wheel bearing took a dump.-cuss Oh well something had to happen its rally time after all.

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
Figures I had everything all ready to go and on the way home this morning the right front wheel bearing took a dump.-cuss Oh well something had to happen its rally time after all.

Better now than in the middle of Nebraskacookoo You got time BJ;Sweet

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
hey every body ssorry I've been off for a while, Me and my Dad had a come to Jesus meeting about the trip and Dad SAID YES TO ME GOING!!!!! I won't be able to come thursday but hope to come Friday midday. Is there a time schedule for the caves and pump tuning thing?

cool there is a schedule in the very beginning of this thread

dieselgiant

Dieselgiant
Reaction score
I ment what time, like are we leaving for the caves at 9, 10 ,11 ??? Any info would determine when I leave in the morning because its an 8hr drive to Bowling Green.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Its been our experience that while the host can TRY to schedule specific times for certain events, it tends to be difficult to adhear to the schedule precisely. About the best you can hope for is what day, and if it will be morning, afternoon, or evening.