8th Annual (2009) IDI Rally Information

Cincinnati Guy

Reaction score
I think I almost got the G/F talked into going! Come on what else can I feed her to make her want to go?

I dont have no camper or tent, sleeping in the car an option?

What time will yall be making the Corvette museum trip?

Im suppose to be meeting Mark73idi to get some parts, maybe we could meet up at the rally instead of here....

This is not a definite answer yet....

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
Ryan my wife is pretty shy about meeting new people and the other women of the Rally made her feel totally welcome, and now she wants to know where the next one will be. Her birthday is during the rally(not gonna say when) and she has only asked me to give up one rally since the beginning to celebrate her birthday alone. The rally is FULL of good people and we will do everything possible to make her feel welcome.

hoodshauler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stop the reminders......................

Finishing touches..........Have ya seen the other threads yet?:rotflmao
Ron You will finish what you have started! even if it means some all nighters. Hell if all else fails we can finish at the rally! Projects man we can always use some rally projects...:rotflmao:rotflmao:rotflmao:rotflmao

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Come down to Moose Valley this weekend. We can help! I'd come to you, but we'd have to bring 3 trucks, and I think it's easier for you to come with one. LOL

MrsMoose

Reaction score
This whole thing started with 4 guys tearing apart a truck. Rob, Doug, Mark and Mel took a weekend to part out "Cops" truck. They had so much fun, they wanted families to meet and spend time together again. It was opened up to everyone with an IDI and has taken off frrom there.

This weekend, is all about old friends, new friends and families. Bring your girlfriend, she will have a great time. You won't find nicer people.

160k87F250

not rocket science
Reaction score
Mel,
I would come down, but this weekend I'm planning on finishing the under dash gauge install, planning meals, shopping, packing, bringing the camper home, cleaning camper, detailing truck, plus I have the kids this weekend. Maybe I'll bring them down and they can help clean while we work. LOL. I'll be in touch
John

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sounds good John. I know we will all be busy, but it is amazing how just a little help, like having someone to pull a wire through the firewall can make a project go that much quicker and smoother. Suzi and Graham have been helping me with the hockey puck lift on the Lady Moose, and because of Suzi I didn't have to pull up the carpet to get to the body mount bolts, or worry about cleaning up or painting the battery trays. Because of Graham, the body mount bolts came right out (he sprayed them with PB Blaster for me), and he put the Hockey pucks in place and kept the bushings from spinning. We got one side just about done. I swear, with their help it probably knocked 3 hours off the project from my perspective. There are some jobs you just can't do as easily yourself as with a set of extra hands. ;Sweet If you want to come down so those hands are available, feel free. Bring the kids. D&K Market is on the way south of Red Lion and is a great cheap place to shop for grocries, as they always have bulk surplus goods that are still plenty fresh. We shop there a lot and Suzi saves a ton of money there.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
who wants to give me a new fuel return hoses and what not?????

seriously

A return line kit is $36. Not trying to sound uncharitable, but if you can't afford that, you can't afford fuel to get to Bowling Green. :dunno

FORDMAN41291

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well here it is, I cant afford one at the local "Oreilly's" they are about 70$ and I don't have a debit card to order one from Pensicola Diesel, see what I mean, I am waiting on this dude I know to pay me so I can get my stuff done and head out there

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wheelsrollin