Had an absolute BLAST at the IDI weekend!!!!

GaPchNCrm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here are a few pics : IDI Pics But not all of them. I am in my truck heading home, using a laptop and cell phone so I can't upload all 9809138409483 pics we took. LOL anyhow we missed all of you who couldn't join us..... to those of you who did make it thanks for making our 4th of july holiday a WONDERFUL time, we can't wait for next year!

Oh, and Mel.. for when you get home..... -Showtits

Mikes91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Who has that BEAUTIFUL gray IDI with the toolbox?

It's nice to know what some of the folks look like. I'll be able to attend next year's rally, hopefully... Can we have it somewhere in GA or SC? Where was this year's rally?

Mike

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mikes91 said:
Who has that BEAUTIFUL gray IDI with the toolbox?

It's nice to know what some of the folks look like. I'll be able to attend next year's rally, hopefully... Can we have it somewhere in GA or SC? Where was this year's rally?

Mike
I believe that would be "ericboutin". I wish I could keep my truck looking that nice. -cuss This latest trip has already destroyed the hood paint and roof paint on mime.

Dalvaras

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It really was a blast I came up on sunday, and I wish I had been able to spend the entire weekend there. maybe next year. :thumbsup: ;p

GaPchNCrm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dalvaras said:
It really was a blast I came up on sunday, and I wish I had been able to spend the entire weekend there. maybe next year. :thumbsup: ;p

aha! you are the missing owner in my lineup! lol We are currently cruising thru SC as we speak....

Erics truck is BEAUTIFUL and he should be proud.. he won best in show :)

The rumor mill has it that IDi weekend 06 will be in Georgia.... I have first hand info that its strongly being considered ;Sweet

I'll post more pics tomorrow!

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Lori, Taylor and I made it home last night, and we had a great time seeing all of the crew from last year, and meeting the new ones, What a bunch of great people!

Hat's off to Gruss and Patty for putting together a top notch Rally! Wendy did an awesome job with the games for the kids, they all had a great time.

Gotta go for now, AJ and I are packing up the Jeep to head to the U.P. for w 3 day caone/camping trip. I will catch up on all of the post when we return this weekend.

See Ya!
Darrin

Dalvaras

Full Access Member
Reaction score
GaPchNCrm said:
aha! you are the missing owner in my lineup! lol We are currently cruising thru SC as we speak....

Erics truck is BEAUTIFUL and he should be proud.. he won best in show :)

The rumor mill has it that IDi weekend 06 will be in Georgia.... I have first hand info that its strongly being considered ;Sweet

I'll post more pics tomorrow!

Yes I am the blurred onenext Jim aka LuckyLarue if you look real close you can see my daughter head in front of meshe was telling me she had to go *****.

GaPchNCrm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dalvaras said:
Yes I am the blurred onenext Jim aka LuckyLarue if you look real close you can see my daughter head in front of meshe was telling me she had to go *****.

LOL! I understand, I have 4 myself. It was good to meet you and your family!! Your daughter is precious, she was " meeting and greeting" everyone from the back of your truck. :D

waco_pilot

Reaction score
The Parkers also had A great time, seing old friends and making new ones. My wife said she can now see why I wanted to go soo bad hey this is my first post on this board. guess i'm going to have to do somthing spectacular to win back best honors next year. By the way eric that is a sweeeet truck!

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Made it home just a little bit ago...

Really enjoyed the weekend - hats off to everyone for showing up and the Russell's for putting it all together.

Oh and just to let everyone know... Yes Tanya did flash Mel when we were doing the fire side introductions... :rotflmao :rotflmao :rotflmao

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Just an update on Jim and Cathy they made it all the way back to the rest area just before Fort Wayne with no problems. That is where we left them both Jim and I were pretty sure that since he made it that far that he would not have anymore problems.

It apprears that he just needs to keep going forward LOL

Double-S-Diesel

parts seller
Reaction score
Had a great time , it was nice to see everyone again. Didnt step in any goat poop so Travis must have kept after it.
of course he was giving rides and we saw alot of this :peelout and this -Drool .
cant wait till next year
Nick

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Double-S-Diesel said:
Had a great time , it was nice to see everyone again. Didnt step in any goat poop so Travis must have kept after it.
of course he was giving rides and we saw alot of this :peelout and this -Drool .
cant wait till next year
Nick

Nick I agree as we did also have a GREAT time. Ya the goat pen did stay pretty well groomed considering all the cookoo -Drool

Just gotta find a way to get that video of the goat buckin off the tape and onto a site for all who missed out.

Paul, Karen said the same thing about me too. I was looking for that payoff and got it with all the crews gettin together.

Travis I owe ya one in Karens ride, just gotta steal it when she's not lookin :angel: :peelout

Will be trying to post a few pics. Gonna have to get a webshots account as Yahoo aint' werkin right for me. :backoff