8th Annual (2009) IDI Rally Information

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ron you know you love my visual effects!!! I made that Rally very interesting for you!!!

Can't wait to see you guys on my turf!!

Missy

hoodshauler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone!!! I have not fell off the face of the earth. Just have not been on here in a very long time. I have been keeping up with the rally on the boob site. But I figured I better check in here. I will be leaving Denver on the 30th headed to Kentucky. Should be there by the evening of the 1st but may be the 2nd. Anyway cant wait to see everyone and if any one is coming from the west let me know maybe we can meet up somewhere.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
BJ, Gary is coming from California. Might want to find out what route he is taking, and perhaps you can meet up somewhere.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
BYE FOR NOW

Hey everyone.....Just wanted to say goodbye for now. We will be leaving today for Nashville, where we will fly out for Iceland in the morning.

I'll try and check the site when or if I can while overseas. I'll be back in a few weeks.

We ordered the tickets for the Cave this am as well.;Sweet See you all soon.

Heath

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
Fordman:

From the first post in this thread, and all the other info is there:

When: Thursday 7/2/09 through Monday 7/6/09. You can stay as long as you want.

BTW - The sites that were set aside for the IDI Group have been released to the public.... so if you are wanting to get a site, 1, you wouldnt be with the rest of the group, site wise 2, if they have any left at this late date. Day visitior are always welcome.........

FORDMAN41291

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah well I don't have much time until I go to boot camp? so thats why I'm coming as a day visitor, so what date is it?

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
My wife (Missy) and I are hosting the 2009 IDI Rally in Bowling Green, Ky. Here is the information for the Rally. It will be updated when needed.

Where: Bowling Green, Ky KOA
When: Thursday 7/2/09 through Monday 7/6/09. You can stay as long as you want.
Group Name:"Ford IDI Group" You can talk with anyone to make a reservation, but if they are having problems, just ask for Dan Goad (owner).
Sites:We have 25 sites booked THROUGH MAY 1ST 2009. They are A46 through A61 (all 30 amp full hook-up) $38/night.......and L202 through L211 (all 50 amp full hook-up) $41/night. 10% discount with KOA Kard. These are all close together and away from the office.:D See map on website.
Other Options:Tent sites are close to RV sites (A12-A29) and are $29/night. Kamping Kabins are $69/night for one room and $81/night for two room. Lodges are $125/night and have a restroom/shower. There are only two and we have reserved one of them for Missy and I. As above, 10% discount with KOA Kard.
Day Guests:will have to give up $5/day or $8 to stay with someone over night.

You have to cancel two week before if you want your refund.

Please call and start reserving your sites, I hope we fill up and need more sites than the 25 above.

Tenative Schedule of Events: (This will likely change, check back for updates)
Thursday July 2nd: Arrival Day #1, Meet and greet at the campfire.
Friday July 3rd: Arrival Day #2, Mammoth Cave National Park in am. Mel's Timing Clinic. Campfire introductions.
Saturday July 4th: National Corvette Museum. Drag Racing at Beech Bend – gate opens at 5pm
Sunday July 5th: Show and Shine. Pot luck meal and Chinese Grab Bag afterward.
Monday July 6th: TS Performance tour and DYNO! Departure day for some. Please see THIS POST FOR DYNO DETAILS.

Beech Bend also has an Amusement Park and a Water Park. We can pick an afternoon or two to swim/ride if you guys are interested.......there is a group discount too.;Sweet

If any questions feel free email, PM, or call us(see the BOOB contact list).

Heath and Missy

Here's the info.