88 f350 crewcab dually 4x4

Mat J

Way down south
Reaction score
i cant remember if i asked or not is that 10.25 LS or open?

Also on the 460 got any idea how many miles? Im looking for a real cheap one, do it run good and have any blow by?

Mat J

Way down south
Reaction score
i cant remember if i asked or not is that 10.25 LS or open?

Also on the 460 got any idea how many miles? Im looking for a real cheap one, do it run good and have any blow by?

gonecrazyi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I got your email fury9, Ill be pulling the [arts tomorrow and boxing them up. I should start getting stuff sent out Monday and Tuesday.

Mat J, the 3.55 axle has an open dif. As for the 460, it needs a starter, but with alittle pull it fires up fast. I didnt see any blow by and it has a lot of power. Im not sure how many miles are on it, but it runs great and pulls hard.

fury9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I got your email fury9, Ill be pulling the [arts tomorrow and boxing them up. I should start getting stuff sent out Monday and Tuesday.

Mat J, the 3.55 axle has an open dif. As for the 460, it needs a starter, but with alittle pull it fires up fast. I didnt see any blow by and it has a lot of power. Im not sure how many miles are on it, but it runs great and pulls hard.

Ok, just seeing if ya got my message

gonecrazyi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just sold the doors off the 87, but I think there are a few good doors left on the 91. I know that the drivers front is good for sure. Just let me check and see what the others look like. I believe there solid, just have a bit of rust around the edges.

seawalkersee

It needs a turbo...
Reaction score
Are there any problems with the 7.3? Will you ship it to 64060?

SWS

gonecrazyi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It runs great, it could use a dose of fuel cleaner and a return line kit. Im not really sure of the best way to ship it? But if we could work out the shipping, I dont think it would be a problem.

seawalkersee

It needs a turbo...
Reaction score
Not sure what truck depots you have there, but I think probably you will have to pallet the engine and have it strapped down and they will probably only ship to another hub. When you know, let me know.

SWS

seawalkersee

It needs a turbo...
Reaction score
Not really concerned about the fuel system as I have mostly new stuff for mine. How many miles are on it?...Oh, if the zip does not work for them, it will be a Kansas City MO hub.

SWS

saltbranch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I need a driver side headlight assembly and the piece of metal that goes under grill,just above the front bumper. My truck is an 89 f350. Let me know if you have it and cost please.