'86 F250 4X4

69oiler

I don't feel tardy
Reaction score
doesn't look like i'm going to be able to get the dump truck. this means all my spare parts are available with the truck. this includes:

complete 6.9 engine, partially disassembled but it's all there. bolts are cataloged in a drawer organizer. it's a later block so the block heater area is good.

starter

alternator

oil cooler

'86 diesel radiator

battery cables

other small stuff i can't think of

i'd like to see it go to someone on this board but i'm going to have to put it up for sale in the yard here shortly.

Double-S-Diesel

parts seller
Reaction score
Rob
cant believe someone hasnt bought it yet, truck is in great shape at a good price.
hell 4 yrs ago I bought a motor and frame with rust for a body attached for $1500. and put that much more into it

69oiler

I don't feel tardy
Reaction score
whats up nick

my only guess is people are scared of the miles. the guys who have seen this truck in person and ridden in or driven it will tell you it's a sweet truck. not many trucks like this in the rust belt. i get compliments on it all the time. which is why i know it will sell when i park it out at the street. great work truck or restoration project. just needs a little TLC.

this is not a parts truck. this is a well loved truck that has een taken care of. i have just outgrown the reg cab. i drive my truck every day for work, my trucks aren't trophies. i'd love to keep the old girl but with my barn and other home improvements absorbing money i cant hang on to a truck i dont use.

someday i may get another IDI, i do love them. the PSD is fun but it's not the same. but the Super Duty is a much better truck for me to work out of.

as soon as i get the load of firewood out of the '86 it's going up for sale at the street.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Na. It's just me deleting their posts whenever they show up to buy it. :backoff

LOL

Ah grashoffer.... The rice paper is crinkling.

69oiler

I don't feel tardy
Reaction score
Mel

your should buy it and sell it back to me in a few years with some "moose mods";Sweet

robert wyrick

Reaction score
If you didn't live so far away I would buy it. I just don't feel comfortable going up there and just driving the vehicle all the way back having never really seen or driven it before. It's one thing for a local vehicle, you can look at see what you think. For yours its just a leap of faith

69oiler

I don't feel tardy
Reaction score
Robert

i don't blame you. the truck is nice but if you live in NC i find it hard to believe you couldnt find one as nice down there.

Rob

payableondeath6

Impressively Ugly
Reaction score
if you still have it after the first of the year we may have to talk, i might be able to round up the cash then. just not now, closing on the house tonight.

69oiler

I don't feel tardy
Reaction score
so you're saying i should ask more??? heh.

i think i'm asking a fair price considering the tlc it needs. it's going to need tires right away. a couple other less urgent things will need addressing too. but it's got a good solid body and the high dollar/labor stuff has already been done. see first post.

when i get new rubber on the SD i will probably throw the 235s it has now on the '86. they're E range Firestone highway tires with some life left on them.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7