4 New Tech Articles today

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Frank, for the record, I had actually started working on it before you went through your starter replacement...unfortunately, I didn't see that you were having issues until it was really too late; otherwise, I would have linked you to the article (I also have it up on my website, even though my site is still under construction)... :sorry:

Good to see that they're up and running! :thumbsup: Thank you again, Mel...and thank you again for all of the work you've done in front of and behind the scenes to make this site what it is today. :cool

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
;Sweet ;Sweet
That makes 20 tech articles.........IDI's kicking and screaming all the way :peelout

Full Monte

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice articles, Warden. Very clear in all respects. Thanks for the contribution!
This is the kind of thing I really like to see...meaty help from guys who have "been there, done that". I don't want to re-invent the wheel every time I work on a vehicle...traveling a path worn by others is a great time-saver and it keeps my tired brain from doing its normal night-time "dreaming" up solutions.

F350camper

BOOST!
Reaction score
Great work! I will use the coolant filter one every time I buy a replacement filter.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think the credit goes to Tony, the owner of this site, who is, unlike Jason Lester, interested in how usefull the site really is, and wants to attract and keep people here happily, no matter how "antiquated" their knowledge or the quest there of may be. ;Sweet