2019 Rally Pot Luck

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
The rally is getting closer and closer, I got some PRJ to work out but i think it is time to start thinking about what we can put together for the Rally Pot Luck.

We still need to work out the details but Heath and I (or more importantly our better halves) will work out something for the main dish. Probably hamburgers and hot-dogs.

We can use this thread to help coordinate what sides, condiments and utensils for everyone would like to chip in.

thanks, and looking very forward to seeing everyone again!

tjsea

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What day are we doing the pot luck? Is this the taco Tuesday we've been having, or are we doing both?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

subway

Reaction score
What day are we doing the pot luck? Is this the taco Tuesday we've been having, or are we doing both?

Good call! We are still planning on Taco Tuesday as its own event. We are looking at Thursday to be a line up and Pot luck event at this point.

I am actually working on a preliminary schedule at this moment.

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I haven’t been paying close attention to the main site. May want to say something over in the rally thread so people get notifications.

[emoji16]

We can help with whatever, be it filling in the holes or providing main staples.

Let me know if you need cooking surface. I have both the flat top and the table top grill that can be at your disposal along with a couple tables etc. if needed.

subway

Reaction score
I haven’t been paying close attention to the main site. May want to say something over in the rally thread so people get notifications.

[emoji16]

We can help with whatever, be it filling in the holes or providing main staples.

Let me know if you need cooking surface. I have both the flat top and the table top grill that can be at your disposal along with a couple tables etc. if needed.

thanks, i should link a thread over here.

we might take you up on some of the cooking surface. i know Heath and Missy are also looking into some alternatives to burgers and dogs. we will see what works out.

tjsea

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We will make homemade mac and cheese if that's ok.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Called the BBQ place for pork and brisket. The owners wife said he'd text us for the details. That was Saturday. Nothing yet.

So we may just end up with burgers and dogs if they don't get back with us soon.

Heath

reset2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cathie's offering a crock pot of baked beans (I guess crock beans :)) and some type of desert. Shes looking in her recipe books as I type.

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was looking at two dishes that require baking, then I remembered the disaster that the RV oven was.

Rethinking my strategy.