2018 Oilburners Rally

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
125 gallons of mineral oil on board to offset some cost. Winning! Keyara has been busting her butt getting the camper ready while I've been finishing up some side work. We should be on the road sometime before noon tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
[emoji24][emoji24]
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk
Daniel,
You can usually glue those ears back on. You have to take the bezel off of course, and pull the info center out. Use a high quality epoxy and put that old brittle plastic back together.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score

We made it in around 9 or so last night. Had planned on staying halfway somewhere but no sites without a three night stay. Therefore we pushed on.

Had a few minor issues on the 600+ mile journey. The passengers mirror cover flew off while driving through Lexington.

I also ripped the twelve pin plug apart backing up at a truck stop. Some idiot didn’t leave enough cord length.

Heath

Last edited:

Dirtleg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay so update. Last I knew I wouldn't be making the rally. Well as luck would have it I finished up in LA today and am flying home tonight. I'll take my son to camp tomorrow and head that way Monday. Think I'll stay till Wednesday morning (can't miss Taco Tuesday). Either camping or hotel nearby not sure which yet.

Danielle

No, it's not finished
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The boys are washed and ready to go!

(Black truck's first bath ever since I had it. The 12 year old rustoleum paint job kind of holding up)

Heath want me to pick you up a plug or bring wiring stuff?

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The boys are washed and ready to go!

(Black truck's first bath ever since I had it. The 12 year old rustoleum paint job kind of holding up)

Heath want me to pick you up a plug or bring wiring stuff?

I need a diagram of pin locations in the plug. I have the plug and the pins are all there.... just no idea what pin goes where on the plug. LOL

Heath

F350camper

BOOST!
Reaction score
Ill keep an eye out for you goofballs on 81. We may just see you blow past us somewhere during the last hour of your trip.