2018 Oilburners Rally

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
If any one finds someone that has fruit wood (ie apple) could you pick up a few pieces and I'll pay you back? I'll be bringing prepackaged flavor woods for the smoker but the non packaged stuff works better

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

i have 3 giant apple trees that died in my back yard, how much wood do you want?

Danielle

No, it's not finished
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i have 3 giant apple trees that died in my back yard, how much wood do you want?
[emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33] a few big chunks I can cut into small chunks for smoking

subway

Reaction score
[emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33] a few big chunks I can cut into small chunks for smoking

Ok, like I said, i have probably 2 cords worth. Just remind me when we get closer in case I forget. I try not to but I don't remember everything.

Well, its gonna breathe better but....

Just trying to reduce back pressure!

:dunnoo_O:popcorn

Now...... I don't know nuh-thin bout them Cummings die-zels, but ain't yee supposed to have some kind of smoke pipes on that thang? That and one of dem jet whistle makers?

Heath

Time for an upgraded exhaust!
You must be registered for see images attach

That the ford/ih 6.6?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Not quite, I considered on of those before the swap but it is a DT360, the little brother of the DT466.

I am upgrading the turbo, the stock one leaves a lot to be desired. I picked up a borg warner s366 to wake it up. When I dug in I found a broken exhaust bolt and a couple of leaking gaskets so fixing that should help out also.

If things work out I should be able to fire it up tonight.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am upgrading the turbo, the stock one leaves a lot to be desired. I picked up a borg warner s366 to wake it up. When I dug in I found a broken exhaust bolt and a couple of leaking gaskets so fixing that should help out also.

If things work out I should be able to fire it up tonight.

Sweet man.... can't wait to see how that DT runs after the S366.

So..... did ya get it fired up?

Heath

subway

Reaction score
Sweet man.... can't wait to see how that DT runs after the S366.

So..... did ya get it fired up?

Heath
me to, i just hope i didn't overdue it with the turbo size. it might force me to upgrade the fuel system then :)

close though, crossing fingers for tonight now!

i got it all done except the oil return and exhaust, i probably would have got it but the kiddos need constant help. we have a small fleet of toys now that need constant attention they were working on so i keep stepping in to help them.
we have
1 go cart
1 mini bike
1 pocket bike
2 4 wheelers
5 dirtbikes

only about half are ready to go at any one time with how much maintenance and breakage we have lol

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

How about a mild pump upgrade... I've heard CDI's Sigma is pretty mild.... are 16mm plungers big???? LOL

I hear ya. Poor dad couldn't get anything done when we were kids. My brother broke the frame on his go cart and his dirt bike. I broke some stuff too, but man my brother was a one man wrecking crew!!!

Heath

Last edited:

Dirtleg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So unless my schedule changes (and it might still) it looks like I'm headed to Florida for work on the 9th. I drop my son off at Summer camp on the afternoon of the 8th about an hour from Harrisonburg.

Any of ya'll going to be in camp by then?
I could also bring some firewood if you need it assuming I am able to get up there.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah man, I know we (me, wife, and two kids) will be there on the 7th. Likely to have a bunch of guys there by then.

Can't wait to meet ya man.

Heath

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7