2017 Oilburners Rally

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You win Heath. They called me back and moved me to 21. I'm no expert on rally etiquette, but I'm guessing taking the wagon master's spot is probably bad form.

LOL
LOL No biggy. Missy talked to the girl working last night and she said there is a full timer right smack in the middle of the group! Gonna drive up there soon and sort it out. Not good for the full timer to be surrounded by us the whole week. No mention of this before. So we'll see.

Heath

Last edited:

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LOL No biggy. Missy talked to the girl working last night and she said there is a full timer right smack in the middle of the group! Gonna drive up there soon and sort it out. Not good for the full timer to be surrounded by us the whole week. No mention of this before. So we'll see.

Heath
They might have a good time and learn a bad habit or two with the right mind set.

hoodshauler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there a west coast idi rally ever?? Lol
To my knowledge there has never been one out west. The IDI rally has for the most part been East of the mississippi river. Mainly because when this all started it was just a few of us from back east. I have not been on here is quite some time and now live in Colorado so I have thought of possibly putting a rally together out here in the west!

Would prolly be more of a OilBurners rally than just an IDI since i no longer own an IDI but hey it doesn't matter what you drive it the fellow ship that comes from these and the friends you make. As a former rally host I can tell you it takes a lot of planning. Would need to know there would be enough interest in it to make it work.

pafixitman

Reaction score
As a former rally host I can tell you it takes a lot of planning.

That rally cost me a fortune! Lost a wheel on the 5r on the way down and dropped a valve on the way home. Last year was my first since the one you and Eric hosted. I showed up in a rented E350 class c with a V10 gas motor and a Hyundai Elantra. No regrets though. As BJ said, the friendship is what it is all about.

pelky350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh Oregon is a place that seems it would be good for a rally our whole coast is pretty much all camp grounds and some of the best dunes in the country with tons of things to do and see, driving along the cliffs of the coast is quite a sight even for me and I've done it countless amounts of times. I know there's few members on here from the west but who knows how many would join in on it we do have a lot of classic car shows that go on too during the summer It's almost non stop it seems

cpdenton

Truck needs paint.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just, finally, booked our spot for the week. She wasn't sure which site we would be in, maybe 4 and maybe 30? Either way, looking forward to it.
We will be coming in Saturday the 15th. My brother in law is the music minister at first baptist church in taylorsville KY, and we want to be there Sunday morning so we can go to church with them. Anyone else who would like to go with us is welcome! It's about 45 minutes away.

The IDI won't make this trip, I can't keep the cab cool enough in the summer for the kids in the back seat, so I will be in the 08 6.4 super doodie.

Can't wait guys!!!
You must be registered for see images attach

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's fantastic man! No worries about the PSD. There will more than one. LOL

Taylorsville isn't a bad drive from the campground. A really good friend of mine grew up between Taylorsville and Bloomfield. His folks still live there.

Look forward to meeting with ya and hanging out for the week.

Heath

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score

How bout one of these Calvin?LOL

Heath

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads