2016 MOB Oilburners IDI rally.

no mufflers

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is there a post about the potluck sign up? I may have missed it.

I think a potluck was mentioned but I don't think there were any details about it. I guess now would be a good time.

what's the deal on rally shirts?

Danielle

No, it's not finished
Supporting Member
Reaction score
better bring a second filter and a little oil for the vac pump for the machine as well

just changed one on tues, ffilter had one recovery on it, they hooked it up to a car that had the old stop leak/leak detect in it, plugged the filter right up and turned the oil neon freaking green

looked like the ooze from TMNT2 sitting in the drain pan :rotflmao
Ugh. I hate stop leak crap! The filters are $60 I think Amazon has them.

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

Danielle

No, it's not finished
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We should start the pot luck discussion, going to the butcher soon to see what meats I can get for smoking, although might just go with whole chickens and then some legs. Not sure I could afford enough brisket to feed everyone haha.

BrianX128

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Who all is gonna be there around the 4th, 5th, and 6th? I know someone had posted a list of all of the members times but I can't find it and was wondering how many people will be there when we are going. Work requires me and unfortunately has to be me the following weekend instead.

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
Yes, I wanted to start a pot luck thread last night lol I just got distracted. I will be home later tonight to set some stuff up.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

subway

Reaction score
I think a potluck was mentioned but I don't think there were any details about it. I guess now would be a good time.

what's the deal on rally shirts?
I have not set up to do shirts this year, trying to keep it simple at this point.

subway

Reaction score
We should start the pot luck discussion, going to the butcher soon to see what meats I can get for smoking, although might just go with whole chickens and then some legs. Not sure I could afford enough brisket to feed everyone haha.
PM me if you are serious. The host usually provides the burgers and dogs but I would be happy to fund this to.

subway

Reaction score
Who all is gonna be there around the 4th, 5th, and 6th? I know someone had posted a list of all of the members times but I can't find it and was wondering how many people will be there when we are going. Work requires me and unfortunately has to be me the following weekend instead.
There will definitely be several of us here, if you scroll back to page 5 that is the list as far as I know it at this point.

BrianX128

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There will definitely be several of us here, if you scroll back to page 5 that is the list as far as I know it at this point.

Ah crap I think I looked at every page but page 5 apparently haha

Danielle

No, it's not finished
Supporting Member
Reaction score
PM me if you are serious. The host usually provides the burgers and dogs but I would be happy to fund this to.

I'm always serious about meat!! Sending pm

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
has any one heard from @Darrin Tosh ? I haven't seen him online in quite a while.

Thanks for checking in Rob, Just have a lot of "Life" happening and have not had a chance to be on here. The Rally is up in the air for us for now, that's why I have not made a reservation yet. Our recreation has turned more to the 2 wheel type and Lori and I have been loving doing that when we have a chance, but even that had been limited. Will update more when I have a time. Just got home from the shop about half hour ago, so another long day working on a Chevy Van, Not a Rusty Volvo lol! That said, overall were Good!

Thanks again!