2014 Las Vegas area IDI get-together.

Knuckledragger

blowing chunks and grabbing porcelain
Reaction score
Since there aren't many of us, maybe ordering something for delivery would be the simplest. Or we can make up a real meal. I'm game either way. Since I am driving pretty far, I can only offer to bring fresh lemonade from home. Otherwise I will be buying local, cooking on site.

reklund

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree ordering pizzas or whatever will be the simplest. Everyone can BYOB and we'll sort out the rest that day. I'd provide a full own BBQ but things are a little tight with the divorce and all...

Knuckledragger

blowing chunks and grabbing porcelain
Reaction score
Hate to be a last minute flake, but I am not going to be able to make it. Money (and time) is tight and I have the opportunity to make some this weekend, so I am going to have to bow out. Sorry.

Ryan, I feel your pain, I just went through a divorce too.

vegas39

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well that sucks. So how many are really coming? Is it gonna be worth the hassle, or should we reschedule?
I really wish we could get a bigger west coast following, hell there's plenty of us out here.

mohavewolfpup

Diesel Wolf Puppy
Reaction score
I may have to take a rain check for the future. Currently tied up in a project restoring/readying a trailer for my truck to drive it down come october/november. Kinda a ironic place where it's going, not too far from where I got my truck from last year!

reklund

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, given the lackluster interest overall and recent cancellations, I vote for a reschedule. Thoughts?

vegas39

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, given the lackluster interest overall and recent cancellations, I vote for a reschedule. Thoughts?

I guess let's reschedule but dang, we've got so many people out here, don't know why can't get some better participation.

jrad235

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They say, "You've got to want it" and it definitely holds true. I may be back down there in October, I don't know if I'll be driving the truck or the Thunderbird, but I'll stop by where ever I have time!

pickupman

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They say, "You've got to want it" and it definitely holds true. I may be back down there in October, I don't know if I'll be driving the truck or the Thunderbird, but I'll stop by where ever I have time!

I would like to participate, but among other things, it has to be on a weekend I am free. It also would be nice to get my A/C fixed before attempting to drive out to Vegas. Like you say, I think it's more a matter of getting everyone to be interested in it than anything else. It's also hard to work around everyone's schedules.

pickupman

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What needs repairing on your ac system...

As far as I know it just needs to be recharged. It's worked maybe a couple times since I've owned the truck before it gets too hot out, which to me indicates it just needs a recharge. I don't think it ever got converted over to R134a. Apparently there's a shop near me that will recharge R12 vehicles, but I don't know how legit they are.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
morerunner

Members online