2013 Rally Chineese Gift Giving

Status
Not open for further replies.

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Ok folks as mentioned in the main rally thread we will having a gift giving. Here are the ground rules.

Bring a wrapped gift of your choice with a max value of $25.

It will be placed in the pile with the others during the community meal.

Then the first person will go to the pile and grab a gift and unwrap it front of everyone.

Then the second person will have a choice of stealing the gift from the first person or taking a chance and getting one from the pile. If they "steal" the gift from the first person then the first person will retrieve another gift from the pile.

3rd person is up and they can either get a gift from the pile or steal from either one of the two previous. And if a gift is stolen then the person it was stolen from will have the choice of stealing an item from another person (but can't steal back the gift that was just stolen from them).

This continues on until everyone has a gift.

Gifts can only be "Stolen" 3 times and then that gift is considered Dead from the game. meaning it can't be stolen again, it has found it's home.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Thats a game we used to play at our daughters horse trainers christmas party. There were some "familys" that worked the game so they kept what they got are stolen from others.. Till my wifey stole something from "those people" She got the horrible stink eye look too.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's always good for a laugh. I'm always looking for a good grab bag gift for the rally.:sly

Heath

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
I remember the first time we played the game at the 2nd rally and ez got the american flag I bought for the exchange and he was so pround to have it and everyone kept just going up to get a gift and didnt want to steal one so when it was my turn I snatched it from him... When I say I snatched it I really mean it. I did it with attitude and that broke the ice for the group. Then it was full game on after that. The lawn chair was a popular item that year and poor jim madden couldnt give away the lotion.... Aahh good times.

freebird01

Post Turtle!
Reaction score
yea we got stuck with a whoopee cushion the other year.... the kids got a hold of it and who could take that away from a 3 and 4 year old? lol

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
I remember the first time we played the game at the 2nd rally and ez got the american flag I bought for the exchange and he was so pround to have it and everyone kept just going up to get a gift and didnt want to steal one so when it was my turn I snatched it from him... When I say I snatched it I really mean it. I did it with attitude and that broke the ice for the group. Then it was full game on after that. The lawn chair was a popular item that year and poor jim madden couldnt give away the lotion.... Aahh good times.

I seem to remember steeling a Recliner Folding Chair and running into the woods and sitting op it so it would not get stolen again,....It can get a little intense,..but all in fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.