1993 7.3 IDI engine, tranny, radiator and radiator core support for sale

MeanGreen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have some parts for sale from my spare parts truck. I am unaware of the mileage of any of the parts.....sorry.

1. 7.3L IDI non-turbo engine. Complete from Aircleaner to oilpan, but does not include the serpentine belt brackets and accessories like alt, ps pump, vac pump or A/C, or wiring. What is included is the waterpump, injection pump, glowplugs and relay, fuel filter assembly...basically a running complete. I fired this engine up and it runs. It sounded fine, but that is all I can tell you. I did not do a compression check and the truck it is in does not have a working instrument cluster, so I have no idea about much more. $650 OBO

2. Radiator from same truck. Not leaking......$75 UPDATE: RADIATOR IS SOLD.

3. Auto Tranny from same truck. 2wd. I'm not a auto tranny guy, so I don't even know what it is. Make an offer......truck has no driveshafts, etc. so it might only be good for a core, or it might be a good runner. I just don't know.
Make an offer....if it's green, smells like money and is American...I'll take it.

4. Radiator core support. Appears to be rust free and straight. Make an offer.

5. I also have TWO Dana 50 front axle assemblies. One has newish ball joints, tierod ends and u-joints. The other is unknown condition. Make an offer or else I'm selling them for scrap.

PM me.

Thanks,
Jerry

Last edited:

3day240sx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Make an offer....if it's green, smells like money and is American...I'll take it.

Old newspaper, painted green, and pulled out of a pile of cow manure should do it then right? Would you like just one or several pieces of paper?

Seriously though where are you located? What year is the truck and do you know if it had overdrive?

MeanGreen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Old newspaper, painted green, and pulled out of a pile of cow manure should do it then right? Would you like just one or several pieces of paper?

Seriously though where are you located? What year is the truck and do you know if it had overdrive?

The parts are located near SouthBoston VA, about an hour south of Lynchburg. The truck is a 93, but I don't know which tranny it is. The truck is about 4 hours away from my house (I have all this stuff at my parents' home in the country where neighbors don't complain about parts etc.)
Jerry

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grizzly Wrecker

Members online