1992.5 mystery! E code injectors??

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well I can tell you that my rebuilds with brand-new tips are better than new stanadyne. I never had any problem with new injectors until they quit making them a non-priority item, and stanadynes,I had probably one in 10 had a problem the bodies were cracked, internal threads stripped, pressures were all over but it's your money.
The other difference is I guarantee my injectors. If there's a problem you get if solved. Ifyou buy the new ones and one of those has a problem you're stuck with it. I've tried to warranty the bad ones I had and I ended up eating every single one that was bad.

Last edited:

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I noticed you said you're trying tired of trying to save a buck, well that's the exact reason that my injectors are priced a little bit higher but they come with the install kit shipped.
I've been a diesel mechanic over 40 years and I am extremely picky, if I can't sell a good product I don't.

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
these injectors are simple and are nothing more than a mechanical pop valve.
ive gone down the $700 set of injectors route.
and I waisted my money.
they lasted me almost a year and a half.
now.
I had typ4 build me a set, and they have been beautiful for over 50k miles.
my truck still lights before the 3rd rev. and runs great!
this was 3 yrs ago.

if youre into wasting money. have at it.
but you simply cannot beat his price. and his customer service surpasses anyone in this area.
even the top company's.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

morgankshaw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve purchased injectors from Russ and they’ve been amazing. My truck runs better than ever. Idk if I’d trust anyone else. Price is amazing as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

92 dizzel

Reaction score
Ok ok ok!!!! Y'all have made a good pitch, I'm sold.

Typ4 how much for a set with new nozzles/tips, with and without cores. I'd rather keep my old ones to cover my ass and for parts. 4 of them shoot good anyway.

I'd like to get em soon, I have to drive an hour every Saturday to take my boys to shotgun practice. I'm getting fuel in the crankcase and out the tailpipe. Yes everything else is new including IP, lift pump, fuel lines, return lines, correct filter, etc. Injectors are about the only thing left

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
Just remember that Russ is a busy man and sometimes doesn't get back to you as quickly as you would like. It may be better to send him a PM.

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok ok ok!!!! Y'all have made a good pitch, I'm sold.

Typ4 how much for a set with new nozzles/tips, with and without cores. I'd rather keep my old ones to cover my ass and for parts. 4 of them shoot good anyway.

I'd like to get em soon, I have to drive an hour every Saturday to take my boys to shotgun practice. I'm getting fuel in the crankcase and out the tailpipe. Yes everything else is new including IP, lift pump, fuel lines, return lines, correct filter, etc. Injectors are about the only thing left
Pm sent

https://russrepair.com/

Last edited: