1989 F-250 7.3 Project

hacked89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think the 250 and 350 single use the same main rear spring stack. The difference in 4x4 250 vs 350, would be a 2in vs 4in block. It looks like you have both a 2 and 4 in block, so just run the 4in and you should be fine with stance. Another difference between the 250 and 350, is the 350 gets over loads for added capacity. These are over loads on top of my springs for reference, have yet to put the brackets on the frame for them. Yes this f-super spring stack is massive.

You must be registered for see images attach
Thanks, that helps. I only have 1 F250 currently and it’s a Frankenstein, haven’t seen what they really are setup like from the factory.

chillman88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a factory 2wd F350 spring pack here if you would like a picture just let me know.

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
just had to buy the d60 ball joint press, spindle puller, inner axle seal installer.. good thing I’ve synchronized all my front ends to d60s
My line that you quoted was talking about having the truck sitting at the fuel pumps.

hacked89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a factory 2wd F350 spring pack here if you would like a picture just let me know.
Thanks man I should be good. I spent a bunch of time on rock auto looking at pics that seemed to line up with mouses comment.

Also, you don’t need to necessarily buy those axle tools we spoke about if you don’t want to. We can change your seals when you you come down or next time I come up if you wanted.

Us breaking something and getting you temporarily beached in PA sounds more adventurous.

Selahdoor

How can I help you, or make you laugh, today?
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Take my trail rig 37s off and replace with factory size wheel and tires.
I haven't done anything special to my truck. But I can tell you that if you put the factory size tires on, the truck looks like it's on roller skates. Best way I can describe the look. Doesn't make the ride any better. In fact it was a bit harsher.

I put yokohama geolandar M/T G003
LT255 /85 R16 123Q E1 RBL

On mine. And I wouldn't go any smaller.

jwsfarrier

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im running 285/75 16 on the oem aluminum wheels . they are not 37's but still look appropriate. just my $0.02 worth.

asmith

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a question for you. I looked through your thread and didnt see a clear picture of it. I am in the middle of putting in the same T04Z turbo on my truck. what did you do with the #3 injector line that is right in the way of the intake there? were you able to bend it enough with out kinking it? seems like it has a long way to go to get out of the way.

hacked89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a question for you. I looked through your thread and didnt see a clear picture of it. I am in the middle of putting in the same T04Z turbo on my truck. what did you do with the #3 injector line that is right in the way of the intake there? were you able to bend it enough with out kinking it? seems like it has a long way to go to get out of the way.
Didn’t touch #3, did have to bend #5 & #7

Nero

HD Diesel nut
Reaction score
Oh snap. Been there, done that, three times over. Always fun cleaning the axle tubes out.

hacked89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Put new ball joints in. Knocked the spindle bearings out. Passenger side is missing the thrust washer. That’s fine but looks like it’s a $74 washer set and only available from one place.