1985 dodge ramcharger & parts truck

ramon f350

Reaction score
85 dodge ram charger two tone blue runs good and is rust free truck has been in Texas all of its life. we havent drove it much in the last two years but it has been in the garage the whole time. power windows and locks auto tranny cd playerclean interior both fronts seats redone right before we quit driving it. it has one small spot on the frnt lft fender from my wife rubbiing it coming into the garage that could be buffed out I think. fairly new tires with 90% tread left. this truck also comes with a non running parts truckl that is almost complete. I am asking 2500.00 or best offer on both the trucks. I am serious when I say best offer if you dont think that it is worth it make me an offer and maybe we can make a deal. I will try to get some pics of the trucks and get them up soon.

Ramon

ramon f350

Reaction score
2wd unfortunately I wish it was 4wd I would be keeping it then. but as it is now I need my garage bay back hopefully someone will want it it would make a good car for someone

Ramon

ramon f350

Reaction score
its got the 318 in it I think that is the most dependable motor dodge every built man those things are tough.

if you are interested in it I will shot some pics of it.
Ramon 817-296-6146

p0opstlnksal0t

TeH FatneSS
Reaction score
ramon f350 said:
its got the 318 in it I think that is the most dependable motor dodge every built man those things are tough.

if you are interested in it I will shot some pics of it.
Ramon 817-296-6146

actually looking for a 440 ramcharger 2wd. but your right that 318 will last forever!

ramon f350

Reaction score
Ill make you a good deal on it and then you can throw in a 440 I dont think that the ram chargers ever came with a 440 I think it was either a 360 or 318 but I could be mistaken

Ramon