PA: 1990 F-350 4x4 Dump Truck w/ Plow Parts or Total Package

hacked89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you look in the diesel conversions section one of my threads is building a diesel bronco. I have a donor truck for both my bronco and one of my other truck projects. It's a 1990 4x4 F350 with dump bed and plow. PTO. I'm taking the drivetrain out of it for the bronco and all the supporting parts.

That leaves the body parts from the dump truck, the bed (floor pans are rusty), the plow, the frame and axles. Especially would be nice if you are looking to D60 swap something. I already have both my truck and bronco D60 swapped and dont need to keep another one.

Now we can go three ways here:

1. I can sell someone the rolling chassis which would be perfect for a d60 swap and all supporting parts, including the dump bed
2. If you are interested in using the truck I can include a BB460 with 2500 miles that was purchased new from O'riellys last year and a rebuilt BB C6
3. I can part out the Fischer plow, doors. Fenders etc and scrap the truck.

Whose got a project in process or needs a solid dump body project? People who have dealt with me before know I support our community with pretty good deals, its nice to see stuff go to other projects. Especially cause we are the niche group that likes IDIs.

You must be registered for see images attach

Jesus Freak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I WANT A IDI DUMP TRUCK TO GO WITH IDI TOW TRUCK!!!! I'd paint em yeller and I'd be the big boy IDI Tonka guy! But alas,.....I need another project like I need another hole in my head. Good luck!

hacked89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Brandon, responded, FYI to all if you haven’t seen it in the 7.3 forum I started using this truck and this sale won’t be available now again until the spring