09S09 Recall Notice

Diesel Max

93 F-250 4X4 - 7.3
Reaction score
Just got a 09S09 - Speed Control Modification Recall Notice today. Anyone else get one these ?? Anyone know what the fix involves ??

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
it just stops wiring from shorting out and catching fire. if the sensor on the master cylinder starts leaking. It''s an inline fuse that goes near the master cyl.

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got one way back in early November. Haven't had time to take it in. No big deal, from what I've heard only takes about half hour.

Diesel Max

93 F-250 4X4 - 7.3
Reaction score
Ok thanks for the info............ Cruise control doesn't work, I don't suppose that will fix it either. Only thing on the truck that doesn't work and I have never really had time to dig into it and find out why it doesn't work.

itsacrazyasian

residentcrazyasian
Reaction score
pull the plug on the master cyl in the mean time so it doesnt set the truck on fire. I lost a Explorer because of it.

94turboidi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mines not even hooked up now since I did the hydroboost the f450 master cylinder didn't have that sensor. I do have the upgraded harness that they plug into your wiring and plug into the sensor. I got it off a parts truck that they must have taken in for the recall. I had it on my truck for a while. It looks like it just puts an inline fuse in the wiring. There is a sticky on here about the recall notice.

Popeye2347

Full Access Member
Reaction score
3'rd sticky from the top-read all about it....
2x remove the wires from the master cylinder until you get the recall done.
FWIW it took all of 3 minutes for the tech to install the inline fuse on my IDI F250. All done in their parking lot adjacent to the service counter.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online