02-03 Vettes

Swany

Consiglieri
Reaction score
Anyone familiar with these? I'm leaning towards the 03 because they are the 50th ann... the coupes have 406 hp but I'm fixed on a convert. Anyone around this joint have one?

The newer ones didn't do much for me, seemed a bit boxy and I'm not a fan of buying brand new...

ISurvivedNMU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can you get the Z06 in a convertible? I told the wife we were buying a new zo6.. Love the new body style... But Im doubting that I will fit, being 6'3".. The 04 was too small..

Get the 6 speed!

Swany

Consiglieri
Reaction score
The don't make a vert with the Z06 (too much HP according to Chebby), I've seen some with the conversion kits but I'd rather have factory.

I'm checking out an 04 coupe today that's really priced right, almost too good to be true- you know what they say about that!

Swany

Consiglieri
Reaction score
Originally posted by ISurvivedNMU
The ticket would be a Z06 aniversary edition....

Did I say six speed?LOL

yeah, that's what my bud says... I've just always been a vert fan, nothing like throwing the top down and cruisin'

Y2KPSD

Reaction score
ISurvivedNMU said:
Can you get the Z06 in a convertible?
Swany said:
The don't make a vert with the Z06 (too much HP according to Chebby), I've seen some with the conversion kits but I'd rather have factory.

This place in Toronto, Ontario specializes in custom LS1-LT1 racing engines and has a working relationship with an outfit that does convertible conversions on Z06's. The conversion costs $35k and is supposed to be far superior then anything else available. If you contact these guys they can hook you up with the people who do the work.

Agostino Racing Engines
42 Voyager Court North, Unit 100
Toronto, Ontario M9W 4Y3
CANADA
This is their link Here

Y2KPSD

Swany

Consiglieri
Reaction score
Y2KPSD said:
This place in Toronto, Ontario specializes in custom LS1-LT1 racing engines and has a working relationship with an outfit that does convertible conversions on Z06's. The conversion costs $35k and is supposed to be far superior then anything else available. If you contact these guys they can hook you up with the people who do the work.

Agostino Racing Engines
42 Voyager Court North, Unit 100
Toronto, Ontario M9W 4Y3
CANADA
This is their link Here

Y2KPSD

The kit is actually $12k, Caravaggio..kind of a moot point, already picked up a C5 Vert, maybe a few more engine mods will be down the line :Sly