Zf5 close ratio to give away

Jerby

Reaction score
I am giving away my zf5 that was behind a 7.3 idi for who ever wants it. Cleaning up garage and it’s in the way. Figured best place who would want it is here. Don’t have any information as far as shape internally. It is a close ratio.

I’m in north western Kansas if interested. Sorry won’t ship.

Jesus Freak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's threads like this that let me know I made the right choice by signing on to oil burners. That's pretty awesome Jerby! I want to give some serious props to Chevy diesel guys though.....I understand that they will PAY you to take their Oldsmobile 5.7L diesels.....

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
I want to give some serious props to Chevy diesel guys though.....I understand that they will PAY you to take their Oldsmobile 5.7L diesels.....
I'd take as many of them as I could get ahold of like that. Then, when I have a bunch of them, it's off to the scrap yard! That way I'd get paid twice.:Thumbs Up

Jerby

Reaction score
It's threads like this that let me know I made the right choice by signing on to oil burners. That's pretty awesome Jerby! I want to give some serious props to Chevy diesel guys though.....I understand that they will PAY you to take their Oldsmobile 5.7L diesels.....
Just didn’t want it to go to waste.

Jesus Freak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Absolutely. I drive for FedEx ground, and literally found my zf5 sitting on the ground under a carport at one of my stops. I knocked on the door and asked him about it and he said he helped a friend change it out several months earlier and his friend never came back to get it and he had been meaning to haul it off........ well I couldn't let that happen, so into the truck she went. I checked it out, deemed it legit, and in she went. I love my free ZF5, and know that IDIbronco will love his too. Keep on keeping on, Jerby!