Y'all said I could, so I went to the "**********" today, and.....

Camarogenius

Reaction score
Spent $4.48.

I got a switch and box to put interval wipers in the F-800. (This is what you guys said I could do. swap the switch, and install the box, and I don't have to change the wiper motor.)
While I was there, I found a '91 extended cab, and they'll let me have cab doors and all for $200.
The cab has power windows and locks, so I'll be swapping those over.
It also has a perfect dash, and dash cover, but I'm not sure how easy of a bolt in it would be. The F-800 is an 88, but it uses the 86 style dash and cluster. Advice here would be great, but I'm betting too many complications since the 91 is a gasser, as well as where the air brake valve would land.
Also, I've removed the dash from the 87 F-600 parts truck, so I can install the A/C in the F-800, but the parts truck interior is grey. Can I use that Krylon Fusion to paint the dash? I hate the grey, and want to keep the tan.
I promise plenty of pics when I cut and splice the cabs!;Sweet

69dieselfreak

well that nice
Reaction score
u got me excited about strip clubs and such anyway do u have a spare f600 bezel for the radio and heater controls that u might want to sell i want to put gauges in that flat space thanks a bunch

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JU57US

Members online

No members online now.