WTB Saginaw mounting parts

rhkcommander

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WTB Saginaw mounting parts v-belt for 6.9/7.3 idi

Hey guys,
Looking for the stuff to mount a saginaw to my IDI. I've heard van IDIs tended to have them, along with some 460s. I have a new saginaw pump I'vem ounted to the old c-2 kit and its working but I either want the original kit or I will have to modify the c-2 stuff further.

V-belt style

Let me know what you want for it..
Thanks

Last edited:

rhkcommander

Full Access Member
Reaction score
bump, still interested

I adapted a C2 to work, but would like the proper setup to run v-belt and in the future add AC. Already have a reman saginaw with a double pulley from my old C2 (not sure if it is suppose to be the same but its working for now)

I found this picture but its for a 460, ebay is all over the place. I have read a million times on here to gut certain vehicles - IDI vans (which are rare around here), but my search skills are lacking apparently. Looked all over OB. I will keep trying. I will check the garage too just in case I have the parts.
You must be registered for see images attach

I have come across part 3a732 in junkyards, but I don't think the rest of the parts were the same, or if it will even fit the 6.9/7.3...

Dieselcrawler

Professional wrench holder
Staff member
Reaction score
I bought an adapter from psc. Had to grind a spot on our brackets but it works well.

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I likely might have something coming very soon. My son and I are hammering out a dealio on a van engine complete.

You can have firzt dibs...right after me...I want serp setup but may just look at how pump fits my needs.

You just want the brackets correct?

Be shipped from 98844 $13.25 commercial fee at border plus ship...plus???offer???

rhkcommander

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome, I will think on it and shoot an offer.

As fate would have it I was under the hood already today. I might be able to make my homebrew c2-saginaw conversion work. I'll post pics