WRONG RETURN LINE KIT??

Bako IDI

Reaction score
The filter bleeder is the fitting off the filter that has the hose running from it. What that does is allows air to bleed out till fuel reaches it. the the voscosity of the fuel forces closed the sprig check valve in the bleeder. Many of the wrecking yard fittings like this are shot so please just buy new from Melor Oregon fuel injection of portland oregon.

oh ok, ill have to save their site, they have a lot of good stuff.. would you know of a site to order the 1/4 barb fitting? I couldn't find it on MOFIPO site. or is this something I can buy at a local parts store or hardware store?

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
The bleeder is ONLY available thru Conestoga of pa or oregon fuel injection of portlad oregon. I mentioned this in an earlier thread to you. You must know what size you want. Both locations sell the small 3/16 and the large 1/4 inch. typ4 aka russ tells us they really are not the size I posted but they are a metric size.. but 3/16 or 1/4 inch works well when talking about these fittings. No hardwaRE STORE i KNOW OF WILL CARRY THIS PART.Sorry bout the caps. My finger finds this and I'm not watching the screen like I should. I watch the keyboard cause I can't type well. then look up and get the caps surprise..Need to learn something new...