Working at SFO.

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well this is kinda directed at Thewarden and towcat, And whoever is in the area. I am going to be in SFO working for 9 days as of monday night, I think we should get together and chew the fat. I wont have my truck:mad: but can check out your's
LEt me know in a pm this weekend and I will kick you my cell. I dont know if Iwill have internet access while there.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well this is kinda directed at Thewarden and towcat, And whoever is in the area. I am going to be in SFO working for 9 days as of monday night, I think we should get together and chew the fat. I wont have my truck:mad: but can check out your's
LEt me know in a pm this weekend and I will kick you my cell. I dont know if Iwill have internet access while there.
I hearby suggest a eat-n-greet at the In-n-Out at the Milbrae exit off Us101:D
Time? TBD. Russ, you know your work hours better. you tell us when it's good for you.
I'll be off this Thurs.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
I'm in for the West Coast In & Out meet..... I just need about 12 hours pre notice so I can get my "stuff" together.... Kinda like a Dung bettle does.... Ya know... Get things rolling....:D

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm in for the West Coast In & Out meet..... I just need about 12 hours pre notice so I can get my "stuff" together.... Kinda like a Dung bettle does.... Ya know... Get things rolling....:D
gary-
you got it;Sweet
Another suggestion is Elephant Bar and Grill at the north end of the airport. Not cheap but reasonably priced food and adult beverages.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
I'm up for any good food but... I don't drink or smoke.... But I do still have fun anyways. I get to remember everything that happens..... If you guys need anything from down here let me know, I'll bring it up when I come.

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Havent been in the elephant in a few years, sounds good, thursday??? pick a time, I can do whatever, gonna have way more hours than they would like anyway. WHEN did they build an in and out down there!??!!!!!!!!!!!! YEEEESSSSSS

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm up for any good food but... I don't drink or smoke.... But I do still have fun anyways. I get to remember everything that happens..... If you guys need anything from down here let me know, I'll bring it up when I come.

Go over to manhattan beach and pick up some Honey's and bring them ;Sweet :rotflmao :hail

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cool!! ;Sweet

The best days for me are Monday and Tuesday; those are my days off of work. If that doesn't work for anyone else (as I imagine it won't; my work schedule largely precludes a social life), I USUALLY work in the evenings and could drop by in the morning or early afternoon. Problem is, I don't know what time I start work every day until after 1900 the night before, so I can't make any firm promises on when exactly I'm available.

I could also try and stop by in between runs at work, but that's VERY iffy...also, I'd be driving a Town Car instead of my IDI...

FWIW...

I'm up for any good food but... I don't drink or smoke.... But I do still have fun anyways. I get to remember everything that happens.....
+1 to that

Go over to manhattan beach and pick up some Honey's and bring them ;Sweet :rotflmao :hail
+1 TO THAT :D :D :D

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Havent been in the elephant in a few years, sounds good, thursday??? pick a time, I can do whatever, gonna have way more hours than they would like anyway. WHEN did they build an in and out down there!??!!!!!!!!!!!! YEEEESSSSSS
poke below, zoom in and look for the palms:D
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=....677068&sspn=32.885543,59.765625&ie=UTF8&cd=1
It's my family's favorite last stop before getting on a plane and flying to the distant corners of the globecookoo
For you east coasters, it's a cult favorite. Kinda like Whitecastle but only better:D
http://www.in-n-out.com/location_details.asp?id=190

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know exactly where that is.

Warden, I will see what goes and we will do whatever, town car??? What do you do??

suv7734

Reaction score
Is this a private party or can the canucks come to play? :D
I may be down there this week for a few meetings with some school districts. I won't know for sure until Monday afternoon but...

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is this a private party or can the canucks come to play? :D
I may be down there this week for a few meetings with some school districts. I won't know for sure until Monday afternoon but...
The party is limited to those who show up:D
You'll win the long distance award if you do make it;Sweet

7.3shrk

So, is there a date and time set yet, or do we just stand by? I am game to show up and am pretty flexible if it is still open.