WMO ******!!

Wanderer-rrorc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no more!!

and dam..does it smell...

got all my bag filters monday...filtered 5gal down to 5micron..and dumped it in about 9gal of diesel that was in the tank...

this mornin had to let it cycle 4 times before it fired..(dam cold..pyro said 43*!!)

smokes a bit..think my mix is a little heavy..gonna try 5gal to 3/4 tank next time...

but its burin it!!..and the engine sounds a little smoother..

picked up another 30 of WVO..gotta get some stuff..but soon that will go in the front!!

WHOO HOO!!

that is all...cookoo

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
no more!!

and dam..does it smell great saving money...
got all my bag filters monday...filtered 5gal down to 5micron..and dumped it in about 9gal of diesel that was in the tank...

this mornin had to let it cycle 4 times before it fired..(dam cold..pyro said 43*!!)

smokes a bit..think my mix is a little heavy..gonna try 5gal to 3/4 tank next time...

but its burin it!!..and the engine sounds a little smoother..

picked up another 30 of WVO..gotta get some stuff..but soon that will go in the front!!

WHOO HOO!!

that is all...cookoo

There I fixed it for ya.;Sweet

Welcome to the wide world of alternative fuels.

k_williams1982

'01 Excursion 4x4
Reaction score
It is an addiction... I started running WMO and I can't stop! The savings is too good to go back to straight diesel. I doubt that your mixture is too high... I'm running 50/50 (1 gallon WMO with 1 gallon diesel) and it's starting fine in the mornings (even at 31 degrees). I do however start and shut down the truck on diesel. I found that if I shut it down on WMO the lines will "bleed off" and making it a little harder starting in cold weather. I don't know if the WMO/diesel mix seperates sitting or not, so I just grab the side of the bed and "shake it up" a little each morning until I hear the "fuel" inside moving around (Just to make sure it's mixed).

In2Fords

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Wanderer, nice to see you here. I just recently got back in here couple months ago when I bought my F350.

Yeah, its nice saving money. Here in OregonI was having a hard time getting rrid of oil after servicing my truck, now I get a few miles out of it :)

4play

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ive run 100% wmo/trans mix when it was warm, ive leaned back to around 75% waste and 25% diesel. so far thats a good %. btw low temps at lower to mid 40's so far. with the way its starts i may need to go to around 50% at least without plugging in or something. also to include diesel fuel is noisy and doesnt run as good imo

chrisgrant91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wmo? wvo? im guessing the second one is waste vegtible oil...and what does it take to filter it?

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
or have a set up to just add air pressure, no heat and it comes out like a garden hose. no pumps to burn out even.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger

Members online