WMO & Magnets In Tank

TBigLug

I Miss U Baby Girl
Reaction score
I've got a couple in my WMO storage barrel already. I can only imagine they are HUGE by now with all the particles stuck to to them.

MIDNIGHT RIDER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those are the ones! I'da never thought anyone else would know what I was talking about if I referred to them as "cow stomach" magnets.

I knew what you meant.

Big oblong magnets that look like a wormer-pill.

You grease 'em up with lard, poke it in the pill-gun, grab the cow by the nostrils and lift her head up and back, slide the business end of the pill-gun in the corner of her mouth, over the tongue, and as far down her throat as it will go, then push the plunger, popping the pill out.

Then you hold her head up and massage her throat until she swallows.

Turn her out of the head-gate and twenty foot away, she spits out the pill.

Any of this sound familiar ??

opusd2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We use a stainless steel tube that sends it into the stomach. No chance of spitting out the magnetic slug then...

opusd2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got a donut magnet that I keep on my oil filter at all times. I've never cut it open to see what it's collecting or if it's collecting anything. but I have the peace of mined that I'm doing a little something extra.

That works nicely too. And I LOVE the idea of a magnet in a goldenrod see thru filter!

NapaBavarian

Dually driver 6.9
Reaction score
I don't recall if it has been mentioned, but what about a big filter housing for slow fuel flow and drop a magnet in there on the way to the engine? It could be a secondary filter if needed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent