WMO build up

nightrunner84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been burning a 50/50 mix of wmo and I noticed that it smokes a little more than straight diesel(DUH). With the extra smoke I would expect extra carbon build-up in the motor. Has anyone ever had valve seat or eventual compression issues with burning wmo?

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
yea i have thought of that and am planning on pulling an injector or two to take a look see when i get the chance. i dont get any more build up in my pipe or the side of my truck than usual. i have seen a ton more smoke out of some turned up trucks though than what i can do.

you could just run some bio or atf to clean it out then:D

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't think your going to see any issues inside. The carbon IF it were to build up, will blow right out at some point. It's not going to look like a fouled spark plug in there.

69dieselfreak

well that nice
Reaction score
i work for a trucking company we get about 3 services a thats 30 gallons a week for me how would i get that kind of set up on my truck and what would the cost be that would be great

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This week all my trips to work were free, courtesy of the WMO. I saved $90 in three days alone! ;Sweet

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No, but I filled up with pure diesel on Monday, and topped off my tank with WMO each night. I'm not sure what the mix is by the end of the week, but I figure I started the week with a full tank, ended the week with a full tank, and I know that it costs me $30 in diesel to get a round trip to work each day.

sootman73

Reaction score
No, but I filled up with pure diesel on Monday, and topped off my tank with WMO each night. I'm not sure what the mix is by the end of the week, but I figure I started the week with a full tank, ended the week with a full tank, and I know that it costs me $30 in diesel to get a round trip to work each day.

$30 a day in fuel? wow that would tick me off if i had to pay that much just to go to work. if i had to pay that much i wouldn't even go to work. wouldn't make enough in one day to pay for the fuel!

69dieselfreak

well that nice
Reaction score
what if i mean just what if putting the used oil straight into my tank and then filtering on the truck it self with 2 extra fuel filters of cource or filtering right off a transfer pump into the tank or would that be to fast

sassyrel

Reaction score
69--your crankcase filter is 20 microns--so--the fuel filter is 5--thats quite a diff--and your liable to start pluggin fuel filters on the truck--filtering the oil outside the truck is much cheaper!!!!! and about the carbon buildup--if you put water mist injection on--and dont crank the h#$% out of it like goat boy did--youll be ok--and the water will turn to steam inside the combustion chamber--and keep it clean-----