Winter Meet

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
;Sweet I got my reservations set for both nights ( 2-5-10 and 2-6-10). Spoke with at Matt at Hocking Collage Inn and I'm packing my speedo as I type hee hee hee.....

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
;Sweet I got my reservations set for both nights ( 2-5-10 and 2-6-10). Spoke with at Matt at Hocking Collage Inn and I'm packing my speedo as I type hee hee hee.....

You didn't tell Matt about the Speedo did you? Did he give you a "special" room? He's the cover model for January GMM! LOL

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
Absolutely! My subscription is paid in full for the next three years! I have a great salesman that calls to sell me subscriptions!

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
I tell ya I'm really looking forward to the weekend. Got it marked on both of my calenders and in the phone as well.... I get off work at 7am on that Friday and will grab a little sleep at the camper then will head over....

So who all is coming? everyone chime in!

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Hey Scott, Thanks for putting this together. I regret to say that it looks like Lori and I will not be able to make it. We had a couple of things come up that we need to take care of. It was a tough decision but in these times, tough decisions are becoming the norm.

Hope you guys have a great time.

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that Darrin, was hoping you guys could make it, but you know darn well I understand. I've had to leave early or miss many of them with my situation.

Take care, stay warm,

Scott

RustyBolts

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dad and I will probably come out, but since we live close, we'll just drive up from home.

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
The gameplan was to have a dinner on Saturday. I have a room reserved at the college (about 1/4 mile away) and was planning on providing the protein! Figured I'd grill up some pork tenerloin, chicken, maybe some deer, etc. I have the plates and plasticware all lined up too.

Several have said they were planning and such, but it would be cool to get a head count at least for Saturday nights food.

Ironman03R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok looks like I'll be there along with my G/F, 2 of her girls and Nicole. Will call sometime this week and make reservetions. What do we need to bring for the potluck?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7

Members online