windshield washer reservoir

94f450sd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
95_stroker said:
If I am looking at that right Rich, your overflow and washer bottle are on the left (drivers) side of the engine bay in your PSD?
that picture is from my 94 IDI but as far as i can remember its the same on my PSD.ill have to look at the psd tomorrow at the shop to make sure.i know for a fact the the overflow on the psd truck is on the drivers side as both of my trucks use almost identical radiators

bikepilot

Turbo IDI
Reaction score
I know the coolant overflow jug is totally different and the newer style is more $$:(

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
94f450sd said:
that picture is from my 94 IDI but as far as i can remember its the same on my PSD.ill have to look at the psd tomorrow at the shop to make sure.i know for a fact the the overflow on the psd truck is on the drivers side as both of my trucks use almost identical radiators
The degas bottle and windshield washer bottle are on the right side in the PSD Rich, the left side is where the turbo inlet hose is routed up to the airbox.

94f450sd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yup im wrong looked atittoday but itis completely different from yours,mike.i forgot togetapicture.itsbasicaly the sameas the94 except itson the passengers side