Wildman chip is in

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Gary...

I'm not going to be the one to tell Sherm that Mikey isn't going to be there... I'm gonna send him your way and you explain it to him... so that means we are going to have to get together at some point this year maybe do another Ohio shot and take the boys up to ride the coasters????

geonc

SPIDER BAIT
Reaction score
:thumbsup: All I can say is HOLY *&^%$##!!!!:D :D :D :D IT is cookoo Went with a 4 position-high idle,40 tow, 80tow, see you later bye bye:D
Needless to say I'm a very happy man today. Now time to go play some more.:D

-Drool -Drool -Drool-Drool-Drool {where's that green envy smily}

Wunder how those tunes are with a bolt action...got the clutch for it :hail:

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
Trav. How about I mail Mikey to you, then when he's done you just mail him back:dunno :D Ya we need to get together. Been awhile since we rode any coasters. In July we're going to have the truck pointed in the other direction, We're going to go take a week and go to Vermont. We could do an Ohio trip after that.

Geo, don't wait! Get your TODAY;Sweet

I'm still an amazed on how much more power the chip makes. I know it was just the last piece in the puzzle (intake, injectors, exhaust, chip), but DAMN this thing will just flat out haul. The Hypertech seams like it just added more timing, the chip, even in extreme mode doesn't add the timing that the Hypertech did.

Double-S-Diesel

parts seller
Reaction score
amazing how it all works together :D
hypertech who:rotflmao

Geo I has a 5 spped in my truck, with the jhody chip, so far for the most part my POS napa clutch is holding, only had a few slip ups with it.
but cant wait to get the luk in, maybe that will need to happen after the fuel system, and the turbo/intercooler.
Nick

tonkadoctor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well so much for me getting a chip this month......Went to Petsmart:idiot: for Goldfish pellets for the pond and came home with Goldfish pellets and.........
You must be registered for see images attach

A 9 week old Lab mix from the No Kill shelter.;Sweet Tried to get her sister too but another lady had already started the adoption on her....Did try to talk her out of it too, unfortunatly she's already had Lab Mixes before and knew they make good dogs:oops: .

It's OK though, I got a little revenge this morning:D when I had my 9 yo daughter AND the wifey that was begging for the puppy clean up a nice stinking mess this morning....All my daughter could say when she was done was "that was gross":rotflmao :rotflmao Love the smells that come with a new source of water and food than they were used too for the first few days:rotflmao

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
Soooo... is her new name Chip? :dunno :rotflmao I love to have a dog again, but with our busy lifestyle it just wouldn't be fair to a pup. Sharp looking lad I mean Lab their Mike. ;Sweet

tonkadoctor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks everybody

Soooo... is her new name Chip? :dunno :rotflmao I love to have a dog again, but with our busy lifestyle it just wouldn't be fair to a pup. Sharp looking lad I mean Lab their Mike. ;Sweet
:rotflmao Think my daughter's latest name is Shadow, she was calling her Lu Lu in the store yesterday and I :Bannedthat one........Russ, I've got the time and space so with 2 dogs now I'm taking up some slack for ya. Best to be honest and realistic about it and wait until the time is right for you to enjoy pets.

yep labs are great dogs. if i sell mine can i get a chip?
Rob, I wouldn't have anything but a Lab mix. Oh and ya might be able to afford a potentiometer at Radio shack if you sell her:D , all I could afford was a 10k resistor after I adopted this little poop machine ($110 including the microchip) and started setting up a few appointments for a check up and next shots.

res0wc18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
where do you buy the wildman chips and how much are they? Are they custom tuned for what your truck has done to it or?

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
TDP is Tony site. He is having some family problems right now, but he is still making chips. He tunes the programs to the mods in your truck. ie. bigger injectors,turbos,intercoolers,tranny upgrades,etc.

res0wc18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so are these self learning chips or once they are set they never change?

Do any of the chips/ tuners actually take real time parameters and adjust things accordingly like a real tune in would?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger