Wildman chip is in

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
:thumbsup: All I can say is HOLY *&^%$##!!!!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D IT is cookoo Went with a 4 position-high idle,40 tow, 80tow, see you later bye bye:D

high idle brings the rpms up to 1100 for those cold winter warm ups,

40 is going to be great for everyday driving. little bit of smoke and nice drivability,

80 is great for on ramp acceleration(no more waiting to see if I can match the speed of traffic)

extreme is just sick. I don't like to use that very much. I can see tranny problems in the future if that one is used very often. not for in town use.

You can feel a major difference in HP just cruising down the road between settings. Without moving my foot the truck just jumps with every turn of the knob. Tony knows what he's doing. I was using a Hypertech III that came with the truck before and it is NO comparison. Stage 3 was less than the 40 Tony setting. Needless to say I'm a very happy man today. Now time to go play some more.:D

jharvey

Shutter Bug
Reaction score
You may want to start saving for a BTS built E4OD :rotflmao

I rode in a twildman chipped dually a while back and my neck still hurts :eek:

Glad you like it :D

94f450sd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
extreme is just sick. I don't like to use that very much. I can see tranny problems in the future if that one is used very often. not for in town use.

idle like crap?sounds like a big block gasser with a nasty cam in it?extremely touchy accelerator?smokes like hell?

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
idle like crap?sounds like a big block gasser with a nasty cam in it?extremely touchy accelerator?smokes like hell?

Idle- not bad, kida lopey,
accelorator- I would say snappy not really touchy,

SMOKE is insane. Will darkin all headlights behind. I reved it up in the driveway a couple of times and it filled my breezeway instantly. Gonna be get fun for the BOOM BOOM ricer crowd.:backoff

tonkadoctor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ohhhhhhhh I want one..........Owwwwwwwww Mama says I can't have one right now.:cry:

Actually I have been looking at the TS 6 position chips, can get them for under $300. Sent my brother an email last night saying we had to go Boom Boom Ricer hunting when I go to the DFW area to visit later this summer if I get one.:D

94f450sd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
then you must have the regular tonys extreme wich is my daily driver program :D .my race program "luke cline extreme"is just plain sick!!wich it sounded like the 1 you may have had.nasty idle,super sensitive accelerator and smokes like hell.my smoke program is the same as the luke extreme except it puts it into overdrive and locks the converter at 35MPH and keeps its like that till about 5MPH no matter what you do.then you just smash it to the floor and hold it there.i can turn atleast 1/4 mile of road black in the daytime :D

Double-S-Diesel

parts seller
Reaction score
bout time ya got out of bed and posted:D
or was ya up at the crack of dawn pollutin the ozone layer:angel:
now ya see why I like my PSD's:backoff
lets see whats next:dunno
all I can say is its not the same truck as you bought last year, and definatley no the truck that was in indiana .:D :D :D

o well enjoy it and keep it straight.
goin back to work on my psd project
Nick

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I knew you'd get permagrin Russ.

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
Nick, I died on the couch right after you left last night. Definatly not the same truck. Mike Permagrin is right. Tonka, thanks for the avatar UPgrade.

BTW Nick I saw that f250 with guages I told you about yesterday. I got to give him a little show
You must be registered for see images
LOL

Last edited:

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
Not gonna make the IDI rally this year. But I should thank Darrin for being the genesis for this make over. I'm not gonna let THAT happen again.:backoff LOL

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
so are you going to demo this new found power in July... I want a ride.
Actually Travis, Tony is burning a new breed of chips nowadays and if a Goat driver enters the cab it does an auto eject. So thats a big ixnay on the idray pardner.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger

Members online