Who makes a 2-3" lift spring for a 350? Full spring, not add a leaf.

mattplumber

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Loooking at options for front springs for my 60 swap and searched, but wanted to know if there are any small lift springs for obs f-350's. The smallest I could find was a 4" kit, and 2.5" add a leafs.

Also, will 99-04 SD springs work on the front of my truck? Havent seen much mention of that around here, but i'll bet they are plentiful around my neck of the woods........

mattplumber

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, looked at those from sky/Rsk. Nice stuff. I still need springs for my swap though. My stock TTB springs are beyond shot and i'm having trouble finding stock 350 springs locally............

mattplumber

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looked at deaver springs- they don't make "off the shelf" front springs for OBS fords. They stock rears- but they said they could/would make me a custom pair for the front for $7-800. Great. I'd still have to find a track bar, mount, shocks, etc. With a lift "kit" i get all that for 1 inclusive price.

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
Loooking at options for front springs for my 60 swap and searched, but wanted to know if there are any small lift springs for obs f-350's. The smallest I could find was a 4" kit, and 2.5" add a leafs.

Also, will 99-04 SD springs work on the front of my truck? Havent seen much mention of that around here, but i'll bet they are plentiful around my neck of the woods........

You can do a RSK for 2.5-3" of lift and a little better ride. Or If you go with a RSK you can use a pair of SD front springs(they are 3 3/8 longer than OBS springs) thye will give youe a VERY good ride. But you need to use a RSK to use SD springs to relocate the front hanger point

I am doing a RSK and SD V code front springs for approx 3-4" of lift. I will let you know next week after i get the axle in

OB_WAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
let me know how this goes. do you have to relocate the trackbar?

my springs are beating me up. I saw a superlift 4" kit pretty cheap but curious if the ride with RSK/SD springs will be better.

OB_WAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Diesel_Brad - curious about details on the RSK + SD springs. What does it take? I PM'd you as well.

I know the RSK will net ~3.5" or 5.5" of lift depending on kit and will soften the ride a little. but the SD springs are supposed to make the IDI run smoother than a SD.

OB_WAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Diesel_Brad - curious about details on the RSK + SD springs. What does it take? I PM'd you as well.

I know the RSK will net ~3.5" or 5.5" of lift depending on kit and will soften the ride a little. but the SD springs are supposed to make the IDI run smoother than a SD.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle